Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

*cough* *cough* I am pretty sure that I had something to do with it too...;)

Of course you did!!!!! :yay: ''Good night starshines!!!! Off to bed and my dreams!:cloud9: I am thinking hot tubs with this colder weather!

I go away for an hour and somehow the whole thread turns into a conversation about Lou's chest... sheesh!

I go away for an hour and somehow the whole thread turns into a conversation about Lou's chest... sheesh!

actually most of it was about you and tomorrow being smack the brat day...or did you skim over those parts?

Good evening, riddlers. I cannot believe it took me until 10pm to come over here today, but at least I knew the answer :cool1:

I haven't read the thread but I do see we've achieved :banana: Woooo Hooooooty :banana:

Duck..go enjoy Disney World and stop pestering us! pirate:
I'm here with a two year old so we're on a little different pace.
Wake up around 9:30ish and think about doing something...then have a snack break.
Go to Downtown Disney for about 15 minutes, ride a train for $2 even though I have a freakin' annual pass for the four big theme parks here, and then decide we're tired and need a nap. Sleep for a while and then get up, and spend about a few hours in Epcot. I've done everything here except the new Nemo things and Everest, so I have 13 more days to fit them in. Everything else is gravy.

Wake up around 9:30ish and think about doing something...then have a snack break.
Go to Downtown Disney for about 15 minutes, ride a train for $2 even though I have a freakin' annual pass for the four big theme parks here, and then decide we're tired and need a nap. Sleep for a while and then get up, and spend about a few hours in Epcot.

Yes but what about your son?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter