Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

Hey Donna!
I told you I would make it.
It's a good thing I know your trick.

Are you talking to me or calling my dog again??

tink38 said:
Good morning!

I am IN.

Why is Andy Gibb in my head now? Can someone make him get out, please?
thbee-gees-photo.jpg

One of those Gibb dudes was all over the "entertainment news" this weekend. Something about working with his son. And Barbara Streisand.

I love those pants.

That is what we should do for Halloween.

Okay, here is the Andy Gibb removal service, but be warned

733694.jpg

It's pretty graphic

Good morning y'all!

Donna, I'm sorry they are picking on you. Maybe someone can pass you a towel.....

PM heading your way!

Thanks for an easy Monday morning riddle. After sleeping on the couch/floor all night my whole body is in pain. Even my brain hurts. It's hell-o getting old.

Happy (?) Monday Riddlers :sunny: :wave:

My PM has been sent, and I am IN.

All this football talk reminds me of a stupid commentator comment I heard yesterday. It was the Packers/Dolphins game, Miami was up 7-6, or something like that, and the one commentator said "The Dolphins have one more point and that is why they are winning." No!!!! Really?????? Is that how it works??????

Hi y'all! I think I am IN today! Thank you Lars for a good riddle ::yes::

alabamaalan said:
Okay, here is the Andy Gibb removal service, but be warned

733694.jpg

It's pretty graphic

Good morning y'all!

Donna, I'm sorry they are picking on you. Maybe someone can pass you a towel.....
Excuse me, I have to boil my brain now :rolleyes:

celerystalker said:
I got distracted by work. Is it swooping time?
I've been cleaning my house and checked back in sure I'd have missed it! Everyone must be moving slowing on Monday.

So I'm trying to think of something to post so it doesn't look like I'm trying to swoop. Heh.

step by step...inch by inch...

opposed to the 40 second ruling!
Vote NO on prop. 40!

So I'm hoping a daily dose of the riddle for a few weeks will convince my friends Ben and Lindsay that the DIS boards are fun and I'm not insane.
Well, I am insane, but you know.

I don't understand what the 40 second rule is.

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 40 seconds.

Heh. Never mind! I get it now! :rotfl:

Oh I want a woo hooty.
But I'll be happy for whoever gets it.
Especially loverly ute.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FIRST! YAY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter