Monday Morning Riddle Thread

Lars624

<font color=magenta>Riddle Goddess<br><font color=
Good Morning :wave2:

puz120.gif

Good morning....let the monkeyshines and shennanigans begin:banana:

monkey20full20face.jpg

We're leaving this place with a bang. Two nights ago Joey was running under the alpine horn like a bridge in Germany while the guy was playing, then last night he was dancing with the belly dancer in Morocco....he did the dance where he puts his hands in a point on top of his head and moves his head between his arms. Our waitress was cracking up.

We're working on getting him out of his shell.

ETA:I'm in BTW while everyone else sleeps here, but I'm on the balcony with my phone and it's harder to type/read.

We're leaving this place with a bang. Two nights ago Joey was running under the alpine horn like a bridge in Germany while the guy was playing, then last night he was dancing with the belly dancer in Morocco....he did the dance where he puts his hands in a point on top of his head and moves his head between his arms. Our waitress was cracking up.

He obviously gets his personality from his mother cause you aint that much fun:rotfl:

Oh, and congrats on your Bear victory:banana:

Oh, and congrats on your Bear victory:banana:

I was expecting some kinda football/Superbowl riddle today, but then I remembered that most people on the riddles are already checking tee times.

If I'm not here later can someone ask M&M to pick the Colts? We could use his help.

I was expecting some kinda football/Superbowl riddle today, but then I remembered that most people on the riddles are already checking tee times.

If I'm not here later can someone ask M&M to pick the Colts? We could use his help.

:lmao: :lmao: and good morning Sunshines

I thought M&M was a rapper????:confused3 Does he play football too?

ETA:I'm in BTW while everyone else sleeps here, but I'm on the balcony with my phone and it's harder to type/read.

Like father, Like Son:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter