Mojitos Monkey Party @Pop Sept.13th whose coming???

Patsfan,
Just read about your MIL. I am sorry to hear about her stroke and it had to happen at Disney Huh. I hope she is feeling better soon.

Angela

We are going to try to come, I hate to committ when we might still be enjoying ourselves or trying to get out of a park! :goodvibes

YAY! I just paid mine off too. I'm sure the Mickey on my credit card is going ouch.[/QUOTE

Mine too. We have Tinker Bell boy the DBF loves that one:lmao: :lmao: He hasn't used his yet but god I can't wait til he pulls it out and hands it to the cashier and they look at it and look him and a man has a tinker bell card oh my:lmao: :lmao:

haha. I tried to talk my husband into the Ariel one, but I could only get him to consent to the Mickey. Everyone smiles when I hand the card to them. :goodvibes

My dad is going to let me come . It's his actually birthday, so I wanted to make it his day.

It will just me my Dad and I both who are celebrating our birthdays during the week. I turn 21, 2 weeks before and he'll turn 45.

I finally bought my park tickets! I'm ready to go!!!:banana:

Updated List for Sept. 13th Party 8-1-07

Update !

1. Poohbear67 -- 2 Adults
2. xyzabc33 -- 2 Adults 1 child
3. Dreamgirl78 -- 1 Adult (Tia) 1 child (Ryan)
4. msslydbug -- 1 Adult (Lori) 1 Child (Austin)
5. Nienor -- 2 Adults 1 child
6. WDW1st timer -- 2 Adults (Lana, Kevin) 3 children(Shelby,Dakoda,Kendyll)
7. Jettsetter90 -- 3A 4C
8. Angwill -- 2 Adults 1 Child (age 12)
9. ANTSS2001 -- 1 adult
10. Glendamax -- 1 Adult(a non-Popper Crasher!)
11. CatherynRose -- 2 adults (Me & my BFF) and 2 kiddos (12 boy & 11 girl)
12. Patsfan7 -- 2 adults confirmed, (my party is 7A, 2C, but I can only speak for me and DH)
13. Huff -- 2 adults
14. Poohsmommi -- 1 adult 1 child
15. Lisadisney2003 -- 2 adults 1 child
16. insoin -- 2 Adults (Monica & Scott) will try to come
17. ashlynn j m -- 3 Adults 1 child(9)
18. PrincessJasmine1972 -- 2 adults
19. Skater - - 1 Adult, 2 kids
20. FAnnF 2 Adults

I got my luggage tags today!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!!!:banana:

Glendamax,
That is so good to hear because that means everyone elses should be coming along here soon too. YEAH!!!! Were going to the world next month!!!

I forgot who was looking for low airfare out of Chicago so I thought I would post incase anyone is still looking. Airtran is $64 out of Midway right now and they are having sales in other places as well so if anyone is still waiting for the good prices you should check them out. Hope this helps someone.

I forgot who was looking for low airfare out of Chicago so I thought I would post incase anyone is still looking. Airtran is $64 out of Midway right now and they are having sales in other places as well so if anyone is still waiting for the good prices you should check them out. Hope this helps someone.

Thanks!!!:thumbsup2 I looked it up today and it is only $5 cheaper than our tickets we had already bought out of Akron Canton, Oh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter