Disney Mountains Quest Pin
Expedition Everest Pin 4th of July Pin
Halloween 06 Pin
New Years 06
Happiest Celebration on Earth Pin
Popcorn Pin
VMK Birthday Pin

And I have from your wants:
Red Football shirt and pants (do you need helmet and shoes too?)
will look over your list again and see if I have anything else

Assuming I can get on VMK today at college, I will be updating my list again today.
I do not need the football costume anymore. Sorry about that, I thought I'd already taken it out of the signature. If you don't have other items in my wishlist, I will consider other offers.

Hmm okay... I might have an extra zebra pin and just maybe would be willing to trade one of my explorer green tops (but have really decided if I want to trade one..lol).

If I did offer those two items what pins would you give me??

Hmm okay... I might have an extra zebra pin and just maybe would be willing to trade one of my explorer green tops (but have really decided if I want to trade one..lol).

If I did offer those two items what pins would you give me??

what about 4 of your pick?

Good news! I will be online tonight, so I will be able to update this board, and PM anyone I haven't heard from yet! :) If you expressed interest in some of my items and haven't heard from me yet, look for contact tonight! :)

I'm sitting in my class waiting for my teacher to get here, so I figured I'd do a quick bump to let everyone know I updated today.

I don't have any of the things on your list to trade, but would you please consider my offer for your exploer boots.

Penny Press red
Wanted Poster
Pirate Fortress Room code

I don't have any of the things on your list to trade, but would you please consider my offer for your exploer boots.

Penny Press red
Wanted Poster
Pirate Fortress Room code

Of course I will consider. :goodvibes
and I'll probably accept unless someone expresses interest in it sometime reeeally soon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter