MODS: Please LOCK/CLOSE this thread as Fridge is Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to join in the swap. We are going to be at Movies Nov 21 -28. Are these dates still available?

I would love to join in the swap. We are going to be at Movies Nov 21 -28. Are these dates still available?

Love to have you join!! Please PM me the following information:

First/Last name of reservation.
Cell # if available during stay.
Email address other than DIS.

We would love to join this swap. We will be at All Star Movies from Dec 24 - Jan 1. Are these dates still available? Thanks Carrie:yay:

We would love to join this swap. We will be at All Star Movies from Dec 24 - Jan 1. Are these dates still available? Thanks Carrie:yay:

Love to have you join!! Please PM me the following information:

First/Last name of reservation.
Cell # if available during stay.
Email address other than DIS.

I will be on vacation and without computer access until March 29.

If you wish to join this swap, please send me a private message with your information and I will get back to you on or after March 29.

Just tolet you know I wont be staying at AllStars in Sept, so my dates of 12th thru 20th will be available !!!

Free dining dates still available: August 22-26, September 21-25 and October 1-13. Join today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter