Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this?
1500 Disney Cats Quest
1500 Disney Dogs Quest
1500 Disney Quest Pin (Mickey)
3000 Jungle Cruise Zebra Stripes
3000 Thrill Seekers Quest

Sounds good. Pm me what you want and I'll have it ready by tomorrow.

Interested in

Tron helmet for 1500 credits worth of alice items?

Let me know what you think.

Interested in

Tron helmet for 1500 credits worth of alice items?

Let me know what you think.

Sounds fine. How about 3 dark ride turn right, 2 dark ride turn left, and 1 dark ride alice start. I am in my room when you are ready. Search Littlepookiebear.

i would like these items if you still have them

Jafar Hat 1500
Superhero Mask 1500
Cowboy shirt with vest Red 1500
Herbie Pants 2000
Native American Boots 1500
Superhero Shoes 1500

i would like these items if you still have them

Jafar Hat 1500
Superhero Mask 1500
Cowboy shirt with vest Red 1500
Herbie Pants 2000
Native American Boots 1500
Superhero Shoes 1500
Ok - I think we can do that. I'm back in my room.

Hats

Jester Hat Purple
Mad Hatter Hat
St Patrick's Day Hat
Superhero Mask

Native American Boots
Native American Headdress
Native American Vest

What would you like for these?

Hi Cat--
It's always a pleasure to see you post.. I love, love, love the "drywall for Christmas" thing... I'm sure there's a story behind it, but it's SO incredibly funny to me!!! :rotfl:
Okay, now onto business!

Will you accept 5 ice cube seats (total) for:
Mountains Quest pin
Turkey Leg pin
Referee Shirt ?

Thanks.
TikiKrissy

Hi Cat--
It's always a pleasure to see you post.. I love, love, love the "drywall for Christmas" thing... I'm sure there's a story behind it, but it's SO incredibly funny to me!!! :rotfl:
Okay, now onto business!

Will you accept 5 ice cube seats (total) for:
Mountains Quest pin
Turkey Leg pin
Referee Shirt ?

Thanks.
TikiKrissy

ok for you I will make that deal. and yes there is a story behind the drywall thing and they also gave me a stocking filled with drywall screws and drywall tape plus a 70 lb bucket of drywall mudd - it was pretty funny.

Hats

Jester Hat Purple
Mad Hatter Hat
St Patrick's Day Hat
Superhero Mask

Native American Boots
Native American Headdress
Native American Vest

What would you like for these?

My computer must be downloading updates or something. I get so mad when it does that! It practically stops my computer from being able to do anything else.

From what you showed me, I like ice, pirate maze walls, pirate sand, palm trees, raft, baseball bench, gold turnstyle. SO with those things you can make me an offer here while I try to get my computer to work right.

ok for you I will make that deal. and yes there is a story behind the drywall thing and they also gave me a stocking filled with drywall screws and drywall tape plus a 70 lb bucket of drywall mudd - it was pretty funny.

Wow, that makes me want to cry. Did your Mom wrap the drywall? Just kidding.
I'm available to trade if you are. Just going to grab the ice.
Maybe PM me with your location?
Looking forward to seeing you!
Tiki

EDITED TO ADD:
Hey, no hurry on the trading thing, I'm sorry about your lag issues. Hope you get it resolved soon, and your submarine room is beautiful!!! PM me when it'll be a good time for you to trade. No hurry, the ice isn't going anywhere (I'll stick it back in the freezer so it doesn't melt.)
Wonderful getting to see you!

My computer must be downloading updates or something. I get so mad when it does that! It practically stops my computer from being able to do anything else.

From what you showed me, I like ice, pirate maze walls, pirate sand, palm trees, raft, baseball bench, gold turnstyle. SO with those things you can make me an offer here while I try to get my computer to work right.

ice x1
pirate walls x7
pirate sand x15
palm trees (full set) x6
parrot palm trees x2
raft x1
baseball bench x1
gold turnstile x1

Hi, I am interested in your New Years 2006 pin.

I can offer from your want list: ice chairs or red bamboo tiki rugs or credits from kiosk.

Which and/or how many of the above would you like for the pin? Thank you :goodvibes

Hi, I am interested in your New Years 2006 pin.

I can offer from your want list: ice chairs or red bamboo tiki rugs or credits from kiosk.

Which and/or how many of the above would you like for the pin? Thank you :goodvibes

How about 3 tiki rugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter