MNSSHP replaced by After Hours Event "Boo Bash"

I think the talk of ditching Halloween for the 50th is a little far fetched. The 50th was such a big deal to Disney/Chapek that they toned down work on Tron, Guardians and Epcot with only new things for the 50th so far are lights on Spaceship Earth and a ride that they held back for almost a year (Ratatouille).

Unless they are planning a "50th Anniversary" party and charging $150 a person for it, there's no chance that they throw away the potential money that they could get from MNSSHP or something like it. We all saw the numbers, they need to make up ground.

You'll get your 50th Anniversary at MK, but it will be on nights that they can't get a second gate.

On the Disney website it says “tickets will go on sale next month” which leads me to believe we will at least hear something tomorrow!!! It can’t keep saying “next month” once it’s June, right!?
Right!!!!!! I need some info ASAP!!! I’m going the wknd of the 50th and would just love to know if I will be able to attend 1 night while I’m there!! Just some dates would have been amazing!! But tomorrow is definitely next month... so let’s go Disney!!

It is June 1 and the site still says Boo Bash tickets go on sale next month :sad:
It’s just past 8am EST, so I’d give it a minute or two. Besides, they said that those with resort bookings would get first crack at the tickets. I’d keep an eye on your mailbox or MDE as well.

If you Google boo bash dates, Google just loaded actual dates for the event. August11, 17, etc I wonder if these are accurate?!

They list august 10 too but it’s not in order and it seems like it’s pulled from a random site

If you google boo bash and those dates come up, it seems to be from an authorised Disney agent. If that's the case, have they jumped the gun? The dates aren't in order though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter