MNSSHP - Going Overboard on Dates?

We there Oct. 15th for 7 days and there are 4 parties. WOW!!! All I know is that it will be crowded on MK days sandwiched between parties because it was last year. So if you plan on going to MK on one of the sandwich days I would arrive at rope drop then get the heck out of dodge after lunch.

We are going in that time frame too and I'm trying to pick a strategy. Not sure if we WANT to do a party but our options for it are Sun 10/15 arrival day, but we might be too tired and the party would probably be more crowded anyway. The weeknight ones might be less crowded so that leaves 17th, 19th and 20th. We could probably get a good lower crowd MK day in on the 17th but that leaves a night I need to get in to see the new fireworks..I see a lot of juggling in trying to choose correctly and with a shorter trip it is annoying me. Super happy to be there..not happy that 4 of 6 nights are out for MK unless we go to a party.

We are going in that time frame too and I'm trying to pick a strategy. Not sure if we WANT to do a party but our options for it are Sun 10/15 arrival day, but we might be too tired and the party would probably be more crowded anyway. The weeknight ones might be less crowded so that leaves 17th, 19th and 20th. We could probably get a good lower crowd MK day in on the 17th but that leaves a night I need to get in to see the new fireworks..I see a lot of juggling in trying to choose correctly and with a shorter trip it is annoying me. Super happy to be there..not happy that 4 of 6 nights are out for MK unless we go to a party.

Sunday and Tuesday nights tend to have the smaller crowds. Friday nights are usually the busiest.

Sunday and Tuesday nights tend to have the smaller crowds. Friday nights are usually the busiest.
Last year was our first time going and we had party tickets for Sunday and Thursday of mid Oct. and I would have to agree that the crowds weren't bad. We are going again same week this year and I will probably go with Tuesday or Thursday.

In my case, Friday is my only option. We get to Orlando on Wednesday evening, leave Sunday morning(possibly Saturday evening if we opt for a day in St. Augustine). Upside is we would be going September 15. I would probably skip the Seven Dwarves and do Jack and Sally, Nightmare Before Christmas is an all time fave of mine. Other than that, would do the rides, shows, and parade. Would probably be the one reason I would get the photo package.

The Halloween theme in August is less of an issue for me. I mean, we are talking about a theme park that says "here you leave today, and enter a world the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy."

Our family is thrilled with it. We went to two parties last year. We had to move to late August because we are no longer comfortable taking the kids out of school. Considering I got married on Halloween and went trick or treating in my wedding dress.... I take Halloween anytime I can get it. My favorite Pandora station is my "Grim Grinning Ghosts" one...and My reward for making my goal weight is the Dooney and Burke Haunted Mansion bag... I am 100% the demographic Disney is looking for when they bring out more parties.

Stacy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter