MNSSHP? For two adults?

JennyDrake

Darkwing Duck's Biggest Fan
My girlfriend Lisa and I are again abandoning our husbands and her small hildren for a trip in late October. I'm not a big Halloween-y kind of person to start with, but can anyone coment on MNSSHP for 2 adult chicks? BTW,w e went to MVMCP in December and LOVED it!

My friend and I (middle-aged chicks) went especially for MNSSHP a couple of years ago and it was one of our favorite trips! We not only went, we dressed up as Tigger and Pooh and had a ball. We didn't feel out of place at all and it was even more fun to watch others "creativity". Our bus pulled up at a stop at Port Orleans ( on the way to MK) and sitting on a bench was an entire family of Donald, Daisy and little ducklings in perfect "duck-wear". They looked so cool, the entire bus stood up and applauded and hooted and hollered our approval! Hope you go and have a great time!

My mother, sister, and I went last year and we had a blast. Mom was 54, my sister was 27, and I was 23. We did not dress up (I would say we saw about half of the people dressed up there!) and we enjoyed trick or treating and having no waits to get on rides. This year we are planning on going again. Although I have never been to MVMCP I would think it is similar to MNSSSHP just change all of the Christmas decorations/parade to Halloween and there you go.

You know the gigantic candy bars that you find in the candy aisle at the grocer story, not the check out line ones, but the 6 or 7 inch ones. Well, I give those out to the tricker treaters that stop by my house at Halloween. However, that is the extent of my Halloween spirit. I just don't really get into it much, unless my brother has to work, then my nieces ask me to go trick-or-treating with them. Strange, then never let me do any tricking. Anyway, even though I'm not a big Halloweenie, I am a Disney fan and plan on going to MNSSHP on my solo trip in October. That's right, just me and yes, I'm planning on dressing up. I think it's just a bit of something different that you already enjoy - Disney!

HTH,

If you loved MVMCP, then you will really love the halloween party. Definately go...we love it so much better than MVMCP.

you will have a good time at the halloween party, trust me. they really do a good job decorating it, and you can collect free candy and stuff. the best part is, the lines for the rides are almost nonexistant during those nights, thats worth it in itself!

I would for sure go without a kid, No lines- free candy!!!

Here's some hint if you don't already know-
***You can get into the park at 4pm.
We eat in that burger place located in Fantasyland while the Park is closing down and getting ready for the Party and when 7 o'clock comes there will be nobody but you and the characters out.

Last year we rode every ride in Fantasyland within about 1 hr.

Kristen'smom said:
Last year we rode every ride in Fantasyland within about 1 hr.

That's the best part about the party, I did more rides in three hours than I in an entire day. It's great!!

Dh and I do this every year now...this will be our 3rd year and I have informed him that I don't care about any other times we might go to WDW, but we HAVE to go every Oct. for MNSSHP. It's just so much fun...so here's two adults that go each year. Don't worry about it and just have a blast. It's really fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter