MNSSHP DIS meet on 9/30 at Tomorrowland Terrace. Wear your LGMH's!!!

5 sleeps for me....of course, won't be able to sleep on sunday night

so looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Do you ever feel like there's a conspiracy against you? I feel like everything that could possibly go wrong before we leave for WDW is going wrong. I've been dealing with dental issues for like a month and a half now, I finally got the last bit before the final piece taken care of this morning. So I'm driving to work from the dentist and my brake pedal goes straight to the floor and the brake light on the dash comes on. :eek: I pump the brakes and the car stops and I make it down the mountain alive but now there's one more thing wrong with my car. Instead of dropping my car off to the mechanic on Friday afternoon when I was done using it, I had to drop it off tonight when I still have two more days of work. You just have no idea how much I need this vacation. :hourglass

Maggie

Maggie I'm totally with you on needing the vacation. Friday night I broke a tooth. Luckily it had a root canal in it previosly and the dentist says I can wait till I get back to take care of it. But it was not what I wanted to do knock on wood my car stays ok.

My son decided to get a cold too. Good thing we have another week to go. I'm staying away from him. ;) Tomorrow starts single digits for us.

1 More sleep until we leave!!!! Had our car gone over today by our mechanic and he gave us the green light!!! I am so excited, sorry to hear about your vehicle troubles... were you driving down?

5 sleeps for me....of course, won't be able to sleep on sunday night

so looking forward to meeting everyone!!
I have one good sleep left. There's abso-freakin-lutely no way I'll be able to sleep tomorrow night. I have waited for this trip soooo long.
::yes:: It's getting REALLY close now, isn't it?!!!! :yay: :banana: :hyper: :woohoo:

Oh, what the heck! LET'S DANCE!!!! :dancer:
:cool1: :banana: :yay: Hey, we need the excercise for all the WDW walkin'!

Do you ever feel like there's a conspiracy against you? I feel like everything that could possibly go wrong before we leave for WDW is going wrong. I've been dealing with dental issues for like a month and a half now, I finally got the last bit before the final piece taken care of this morning. So I'm driving to work from the dentist and my brake pedal goes straight to the floor and the brake light on the dash comes on. :eek: I pump the brakes and the car stops and I make it down the mountain alive but now there's one more thing wrong with my car. Instead of dropping my car off to the mechanic on Friday afternoon when I was done using it, I had to drop it off tonight when I still have two more days of work. You just have no idea how much I need this vacation. :hourglass

Maggie
Boy do I know we're you're comin' from, Maggie. Between all the family's health problems, family problems, weather/crowd reports. AGGHHHH.
1 More sleep until we leave!!!! Had our car gone over today by our mechanic and he gave us the green light!!! I am so excited, sorry to hear about your vehicle troubles... were you driving down?
Woot. Woot!!!

Is anyone going to be over at Wide World of Sports for the USSSA Major A Finals on Sunday? Or Batwars on Saturday?

I went back to the ranch for the weekend but won't be packing until Sunday. I will be doing the food shopping here in the city and then packing that also.

I can't believe it is just 1 week away! See you all Sept. 30 at the terrace 8:45 pm! I will be wearing my belly dancer outfit, DS will be an Incredible and DH a pirate. Watch out his stumble is real!:rotfl:

Hey, I resemble that thar remark! Can't wait to meet some DIS'ers! This week is just dragging for me. I hoped it would go by fast, but it's soooo slooow:surfweb:

Well, back to working out... :drinking1

I got up this morning to check us in for our Southwest flights... gotta get those A boarding passes! ;)

Checked in DD and I with no problem, but my mom's confirmation number and name wouldn't go through. :confused:

Well, it turns out, I booked her two flights on the same day!!! Her PIT to MCO was October 1, just like our return flights! What a boneheaded mistake to make. I did the same thing last year but caught it immediately. I was so happy to have gotten good rates too. Now my error cost me an extra $140. Still, I was able to change her flight to tomorrow as it should be, check her in online, and still get her an A pass, LOL. At least it wasn't all bad. :rotfl:

Thank goodness it was Southwest with an easy change procedure or mom might have been very very angry when she found out she was flying to Orlando and coming back home all on the same day. :lmao:

I got up this morning to check us in for our Southwest flights... gotta get those A boarding passes! ;)

Checked in DD and I with no problem, but my mom's confirmation number and name wouldn't go through. :confused:

Well, it turns out, I booked her two flights on the same day!!! Her PIT to MCO was October 1, just like our return flights! What a boneheaded mistake to make. I did the same thing last year but caught it immediately. I was so happy to have gotten good rates too. Now my error cost me an extra $140. Still, I was able to change her flight to tomorrow as it should be, check her in online, and still get her an A pass, LOL. At least it wasn't all bad. :rotfl:

Thank goodness it was Southwest with an easy change procedure or mom might have been very very angry when she found out she was flying to Orlando and coming back home all on the same day. :lmao:

oh no.....:eek:

glad you were able to take care of it.
i mean, you can't tie mom onto the wing of the plane so it's good she has a seat now.

glad you were able to take care of it.
i mean, you can't tie mom onto the wing of the plane so it's good she has a seat now.
I might be wishing I could on the way home, LOL. :rotfl:

I love my mom, and she really is a good person, but I've lived away from her for nearly 20 years now. After 11 days in a room together, well, *I* might be willing to get tied to the wing on the way home. :rotfl:

Hey, I resemble that thar remark! Can't wait to meet some DIS'ers! This week is just dragging for me. I hoped it would go by fast, but it's soooo slooow:surfweb:

Well, back to working out... :drinking1
Hi!!! Today's my last full day here, and it's going by extremely fast. It's probably because I have so much to do.

Wouldn't ya know. :rolleyes:

Good things you got her checked in alright. :goodvibes

One more sleep you guys!!! Ahh, I can hardly believe it.

27 hours til I board my flight. :cool1:

Hi!!! Today's my last full day here, and it's going by extremely fast. It's probably because I have so much to do.

Wouldn't ya know. :rolleyes:

Good things you got her checked in alright. :goodvibes

One more sleep you guys!!! Ahh, I can hardly believe it.

27 hours til I board my flight. :cool1:

i thought you already left this morning.....
and i was wondering why you didn't come on the thread to wave buh bye to us homies back here.

does anyone know what type of weather we are going to face at the motherland?

rain, storms, cooler temps in the evening?? :confused3

and i was wondering why you didn't come on the thread to wave buh bye to us homies back here.

Accuweather's got "a thunderstorm possible" most days -- oh, except the day I arrive; then it's "a morning thunderstorm". Of course I have a morning flight! (That's the only time I FEAR t'storms is when I'm flying.)

For temps, they're saying high 80's during the day; high 60's/low to mid-70's in the evening. I see "humid" listed for many of the next 15 days. :headache:

Safe Travels Everyone!

To all of you going down first, Have a great flight or drive. Don't have too much fun until we all meet up on the 30th.:thumbsup2

Nah, my countdown ticker thing was a little messed up. I would never ever leave without waving goodbye to ya'll!!! :goodvibes
Accuweather's got "a thunderstorm possible" most days -- oh, except the day I arrive; then it's "a morning thunderstorm". Of course I have a morning flight! (That's the only time I FEAR t'storms is when I'm flying.)

For temps, they're saying high 80's during the day; high 60's/low to mid-70's in the evening. I see "humid" listed for many of the next 15 days. :headache:

Safe Travels Everyone!
Yup, that's what I'm seeing too. There might be some kind of tropical depression forming to the west of Florida, but if it turned into anything it would movie toward Texas or Alabama.
To all of you going down first, Have a great flight or drive. Don't have too much fun until we all meet up on the 30th.:thumbsup2
Oh we will! ;)
Getting closer...
Single digits for us too!! :thumbsup2
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I leave tomorrow afternoooooonnnn! One more "sleep". Ya right, like I'll actually sleep. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter