MK Swap Information

rlovew

DIS Veteran
Since we just finished an MK swap I did this a little differently. I am not using toppers as an element choice except for in the page kits. Also I am only having you make one element in the element swaps so you can join more groups if you want. I will open up additional groups in each category that needs them. I have groups for rides, lands, store, and restaurants.

In the page kits I have 2 types: mini page kits for the stores and regular page kits for each land.

The land page kits I was hoping people would do a topper for the land and then other elements for specific places in the land so a 2 page spread could have things from all over the land that match. I thought this could be a good intro to the area or great for a two page spread on a qwuick trip down to Disney.

I will be posting sign-ups in a few minutes after I finalize looking over the details. Sorry I didn't get them up early this morning but with my students last day of school everything was somewhat crazy.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter