MK Park Reservations next week

emilymad

DIS Veteran
We just decided today to do 2 park days on our trip next week. We want to do MK and HS. I was thinking about booking both days at HS to see if we can get on RotR. What the chances of being blocked out of MK next week? Our two days will be Monday and Wednesday. I am hoping this weeks crowds will be gone by then.

I think that is a good plan. During the week, on a slower week, should not be an issue. Are you staying onsite? That adds another layer to making it easier to get park ressies. We did this in mid December when it was busier. Only HS was booked up. If you can get HS right now for next week, then you will get MK no worries,. GOOD LUCK on ROTR.

I think that is a good plan. During the week, on a slower week, should not be an issue. Are you staying onsite? That adds another layer to making it easier to get park ressies. We did this in mid December when it was busier. Only HS was booked up. If you can get HS right now for next week, then you will get MK no worries,. GOOD LUCK on ROTR.

Yes, we are staying on site. I will give it a try!

Are your chances of getting on RoTR MUCH better at 7 vs. 1 or any empirical data to support this?

Idk that there is any data, but if the ride is not doing well/breaking down, there may be few or even no BGs for the 1 drop time.
That being said, I think it was last week or the week before, that the 1pm drop time was open for 5-10 minutes.
You just never know...

Last edited:
Idk that there is any data, but if the ride is not doing well/breaking down, there may be few or even no BGs for the 1 drop time.
That being said, I tho k it was last week or the week before that the 1pm drop time was open for 5-10 minutes.
You just never know...
Good info thanks and as I stated in another thread, during a trip to DL last spring I saw BG's open for several minutes and backups for almost 20 at DL, different dynamic but interesting nonetheless.

I'm blocked out of MK on 3/15 so MK reservations do fill up. I think there's a chance you could be blocked but no one can predict (obviously).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter