MK on a Monday

SandrainNC

DIS Veteran
The only way we will get to see Wishes is if we go to Magic Kingdom on a Monday. Is this a bad idea? The date would be November 29.

Thanks!

Sandra

The week after Thanksgiving is typically one of the slowest weeks of the year at Disney World. I have gone that week two times and there isn't any crowd problem. You won't have any problems at any parks, any day.

There are always crowds for Spectro - even during the off season. We'll probably be there that night, too and even though it may be less crowded than other seasons, there will still be a lot of people coming that afternoon and evening to see the parades and WISHES.

My DH hates crowds. I've told him many times that he needs to expect crowds if he wants to see the fireworks, parades and special shows. That's just the way it is.

Don't let the prospect deter you from going anyway. Just adjust your expectations (example, you may have to claim a spot 45 - 60 minutes ahead of time if you want to watch from the curb on Main Street). Try not to be in a big hurry to leave - it's a lot less stressful to let the commandos get out and then leisurely walk to your bus stop or transportation to the TTC.

Best wishes -

Thanks!!! I have decided to change our itinerary. Luckily, we didn't have any PS for those two days so it is an easy switch.

Thanks!!!

Sandra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter