MK- Newbie LAND Swap ~ Full.. List on #4..note on #55!

I'll do Library Pockets/Tags ~ Adventureland for Group A

Alright ... I am going to give Group B Paper Piecing a whirl .....

I am going to Cinderalla's Castle if that is okay?.. I have a pattern and I think I can handle it !!!

Julez4u said:
Alright ... I am going to give Group B Paper Piecing a whirl .....

I am going to Cinderalla's Castle if that is okay?.. I have a pattern and I think I can handle it !!!

Great!! I have you added!!!!! I can't wait to see that!!!! I'm to scared to try them!!!!

I totally forgot about these today!

A photomats Magic Kingdom
b Photo mats Liberty Square
c border Frontier land
d topper Liberty Square

Me!!

Group D

4 Embellished squares - FANTASYLAND

Group C

1 Shaker Box - LIBERTY SQUARE

Group B

1 Shaker Box - Castle

Group A

Frames FANTASYLAND

:woohoo:

I have everyone updated...
I have group 5 opened but please don't feel like you have to fill it..

Off to have dinner and the evening with dh and the kids.. I'll check in here later or tomorrow morning!!!

Have a great evening!!!

For Group E, Could I please do a matted poem or song (actually, it will be a quote) with the Tomorrowland theme?

Thanks for hosting!! :thumbsup2

Nancy- Could I also be in group 5, I would like to do photo mats- Toontown please. I may as well be in all the groups. :teeth: Thanks!!

I would like to be in this swap as well, group E, and I'd like to do

Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon

Not sure how to pick a land for those but if you give me a color scheme to follow based on what other things are being submitted for this group I would be happy to follow it.

I'm new here, especially to this forum, and thought this would be a good introduction to the swaps.

Please let me know if I can participate.

Thanks, Lisa

I can do the mini file folders for group C. TTF will be the theme for these. I would also do the journaling boxes for group D. TTF for those also.

FairyAuntMother said:
I would like to be in this swap as well, group E, and I'd like to do

Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon

Not sure how to pick a land for those but if you give me a color scheme to follow based on what other things are being submitted for this group I would be happy to follow it.

I'm new here, especially to this forum, and thought this would be a good introduction to the swaps.

Please let me know if I can participate.

Thanks, Lisa

:welcome: Nice to have you aboard.. Of course you are more than welcome to participate!!! It's a great group of gals here!

You don't have to pick a land if you aren't sure of one... You can go with generic Disney items. You get to chose what elements you want to give.
If you choose Frontierland you could chose items that are related to western items and colors..

If you have any questions just PM me and I'll get you the answers to the best of my ability!!!

I have everyone updated so far! I'll check everything closely momentarily and make sure no one has been over looked!!
Thanks again everyone!!!

I will do another!

Grp D ~ shaker box - Frontierland

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter