MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) (Thread Now Closed, See New MK EMM FAQ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you got the 6 fp's because you had 2 days of EMM booked? Sorry can't keep straight everyone's plans! And you are just choosing to use them at MK or is that the only place you can use them? Seems different than what others have been offered with anytime fp's at any park...unless you mean you are just choosing to use them at 1 park in 1 day. Thanks! Prepping for what to do as well!

No, we only had one EMM morning. I’m not sure why we were given 6 fast passes each, maybe because they can only be used in Magic Kingdom?

No, we only had one EMM morning. I’m not sure why we were given 6 fast passes each, maybe because they can only be used in Magic Kingdom?
Well now I am certainly confused by what you were offered...You are going to other parks besides MK, right? Why would they give you 6 fp's only to be used at MK when others have reported 3 any park ones?? Posing the question to the universe, not you OP! I know you probably are as baffled as the rest of us. Anyone chime in with their thoughts?? They are going to have a mess if they don't offer everyone the same options.

i agree with my nov. 6 compadre. if 11/6 emm is cancelled i kind of need to know asap . i love planning, and i don't mind changing things around but i would have to change adr's now too which is a big deal because booking availability is very tight.

Well now I am certainly confused by what you were offered...You are going to other parks besides MK, right? Why would they give you 6 fp's only to be used at MK when others have reported 3 any park ones?? Posing the question to the universe, not you OP! I know you probably are as baffled as the rest of us. Anyone chime in with their thoughts?? They are going to have a mess if they don't offer everyone the same options.

Yeah, I’m not too sure. We are there for two weeks and will be visiting all the parks. But, they gave us Magic Kingdom specific fastpasses for that day. Maybe that’s why it’s 6 each? Here is a screenshot of MDE.

Attachments

• DCF778E3-71D2-4FEA-922D-87C7ECA58362.jpeg
    DCF778E3-71D2-4FEA-922D-87C7ECA58362.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 53

I’m also wondering since the park is opening earlier, if they will have BOG PPO breakfasts now? Or did those who had 8 get moved to 7?

I’m also wondering since the park is opening earlier, if they will have BOG PPO breakfasts now? Or did those who had 8 get moved to 7?

No, breakfast ADR times don't move / open up pre-8am regardless of park hours. If you have an 8AM BOG reservation and park hours change to an 8AM opening, it's just no longer a PPO ADR.

I just got off the phone with a very nice CM.

We had 2tix for EMM on 10/21 which is also our departure date. I told him We had booked a 330pm flight home based on doing EMM that day.

I was offered 3 anytime FP+ or 9 anytime FP+ for 10/21 at MK only to replicate the 'feel' of EMM.

Since I planned our other park days around just the normal 3 FP+ that I can book....I took the offer for 9FP+ to use on 10/21 only at MK.

I feel that Disney did an excellent job of handling the potentially disappointing last half day of our vacation !

Just a quick reminder on what I 'think' is the latest after following the reports from the last few days. Also just did a quick check of all dates online to check if bookable or not. There have been NO reports of any calls from Disney for November dates so far.

Here's what it looks like at this moment:

Removed Nov Dec Dates.png

I just got off the phone with a very nice CM.

We had 2tix for EMM on 10/21 which is also our departure date. I told him We had booked a 330pm flight home based on doing EMM that day.

I was offered 3 anytime FP+ or 9 anytime FP+ for 10/21 at MK only to replicate the 'feel' of EMM.

Since I planned our other park days around just the normal 3 FP+ that I can book....I took the offer for 9FP+ to use on 10/21 only at MK.

I feel that Disney did an excellent job of handling the potentially disappointing last half day of our vacation !

That’s great. I got 3 anytimes for 10/21 and 3 for 10/22 since we will be in MK both days but I didn’t even think about doing them all on the same day to replicate EMM.

Btw- were these cancelled because the park is going to open at 8am since it’s a party night?

Last edited:
Still a 9am opening right now.....one reason CM said to give us the 9 FP+ since he figured we had to leave MK to head toward resort/ME for the airport ...gives us ~2 1/2 hours in the park.....

To the poster worrying about October 2- we are October 7 and haven’t received any sort of call, so I think that the first week of October is safe for now :).

We are booked for the 28th Oct and haven't received a phone call! I know that other people have! I'm just wondering at this point how long it's going to take them to inform us! So while I think that the beginning of Oct is safe, I wouldn't let the fact that you haven't received a phone call count for anything! We're also booked for the 11th Nov so I'm wondering if they're both going to be cancelled!

So we've had our phone call cancelling the 28th Oct and the 11th Nov! We were offered 3 FPs for each cancellation, that we can use at any park on the same day as the cancellation! I asked about the 6 FPs and 9 FPs that people had reported getting and she basically told me that people must be mistaken because there was no way that they could do that and the most they could offer was 3! BTW she said that the cancellations were due "to a system glitch"!!

So we've had our phone call cancelling the 28th Oct and the 11th Nov! We were offered 3 FPs for each cancellation, that we can use at any park on the same day as the cancellation! I asked about the 6 FPs and 9 FPs that people had reported getting and she basically told me that people must be mistaken because there was no way that they could do that and the most they could offer was 3! BTW she said that the cancellations were due "to a system glitch"!!

11/11 eh? Yikes. Thanks for the report.

Did she offer tickets to the Christmas party at all? Or are they just offering the fast passes now?

11/11 is another sunday. so is it just sundays? i'm still booked on 11/6 no calls. but that would mean my special breakfast would be cancelled if this event was cancelled and i would like to book another adr then if it's cancelled that's unique but now probably all of those special adrs are booked for that week so that's not so great.

11/11 is another sunday. so is it just sundays? i'm still booked on 11/6 no calls. but that would mean my special breakfast would be cancelled if this event was cancelled and i would like to book another adr then if it's cancelled that's unique but now probably all of those special adrs are booked for that week so that's not so great.

Scroll up to Post #1410 above - that's the latest info, to our understanding (plus the now confirmed Sunday 11/11 removal). Things are a bit fluid, but that's what it looks like at the moment. I'd keep eyes peeled on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter