MK Elements Swap:COMPLETE

:yay: :yay: ITS HERE!!:yay: :yay:
There are so many great pieces Im going to use for my cruise albums!:yay:
I love everything!:lovestruc

Thank you Susan!!:flower3: :hug:

I received mine today! Everything looks really great!!!! Thanks everyone!

Susan, thank you for hostessing! It was a great swap!

I received my box today. Thanks everyone for the great pieces. And thanks Susan for hostessing. Great job!

If someone in Group H is missing a baggie, let me know - I have a baggie from that group (it's Michi Belle's WDW Railroad). It wanted to go home with me, and jumped into my box!!! :)

I received my box today. Thanks everyone for the great pieces. And thanks Susan for hostessing. Great job!

If someone in Group H is missing a baggie, let me know - I have a baggie from that group (it's Michi Belle's WDW Railroad). It wanted to go home with me, and jumped into my box!!! :)

No -- that's yours. Michi made it for you.

Mine was waiting on the front porch last night when I got home. :cool1: Everything is great! :banana: Thanks everyone and thanks Susan for hostessing! :lovestruc

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! I got so much inspiration just looking through everything!! What a great day to have it come since everything else in the mail was a bill!

Thanks everyone! I got my box yesterday. I love every single piece I got! Susan, Thank you soooo very much for hostessing. :banana: :flower3:
Michi

Got mine. Thanks everyone, love it all. Thank you for hosting Susan!!

please keep me posted -- I remember you gave me an envelope with postage and your address already on it -- did it have DC too so I can track it? Yours went out on Monday in first batch.

Of course not, I didn't need that I have never had a problem, if I had put it on there it probably would be here by now....LOL. Well I will know better next time. I will let you know as soon as it gets here. I will have to go over to Kristi's and see hers until mine get here.

Got these when I got home from WDW this afternoon. Thanks so much everyone. I can't wait to use them with our new pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter