Mission Space FastPass+ Available

GunnarCharles

Mouseketeer
News today that Mission Space is opening August 13th.

I heard fast pass wasn't available yet, but I just booked 2 for the 17th of August. I'm not sure about other dates or times but it appears to be good to go now!

Also I promise I was checking on my lunch break

Bummer, we leave August 5th. I thought it was supposed to be back up August 1...uugghh..
I know where your coming from, I arrive August 14th, one day after Ellens and GMR close. No big deal with Ellen, but GMR has always been a favorite, wish I could have gotten a last ride.

We just got our FP for the end of September, and now my daughter can ride since she is 40 inches!
Thats great! I've never done the "Green" side but I may try it now to see the new changes, plus my wife isn't a big fan of the Orange!

The last 3 or 4 years in March and Oct I've just walked on this ride mid day, no more than 10 min. wait, usually less. I wouldn't burn a FP+ on this.

Bill From PA

Got fastpasses on the 4 days we have scheduled for Epcot at the end of September. We have never ridden this one and are excited it will be open by the time we get there!

I want to try both Orange and Green!

Hurray! Thank you so much for posting! I checked this morning when I read the announcement and they hadn't been loaded yet, but now we are set for 8/23!

News today that Mission Space is opening August 13th.

I heard fast pass wasn't available yet, but I just booked 2 for the 17th of August. I'm not sure about other dates or times but it appears to be good to go now!

Also I promise I was checking on my lunch break

I was able to modify mine for the first week of September.

The last 3 or 4 years in March and Oct I've just walked on this ride mid day, no more than 10 min. wait, usually less. I wouldn't burn a FP+ on this.

Bill From PA

From a purely practical standpoint: when you have a day in Epcot and you are trying to book three FP+, you kind of have to take two tier 2 choices, and with this having the 'new' mission, it's probably the most appealing FP+ option in tier 2 now. I gave up my Figment Fp+ for it one day, and my Living With the Land the other day :rotfl2::rotfl2: The reality is that you really don't "NEED" a FP+ for anything that isn't Tier 1.

Bill From PA
The only reason I adjusted the FP is because it will have just come out of a refurb (a month basically out of it) and it has a new mission plus it was adjusted on the height allowing more people the ability to ride it.

So I agree it may have not had longer waits in the past.....but as of right now I don't think that has as much merit considering my above statement.

we got fastpasses for mid-august. Daughter (who is 3, going on 4) can now ride, so that's nice.

Thanks! We dropped our Spaceship Earth FP (and I'm sure will be able to grab new ones the day of after we've used our original 3) and picked up a Mission: SPACE for our September trip. Normally they're not really needed but didn't want to take any chances after the refurbishment. Excited to see the new story!

Maybe you will get lucky with a growth spurt!
Not in 7 days. :( Our boys were in the 85 and 95 percentiles. When she came along, I thought she was going to be gargantuan. Um, yeah, at her last checkup, 19th percentile. We've waited years for this trip so that she could grow a little. She hit every mark except that 40" one. Oh well, we'll just have to plan another trip after this. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter