Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too ! and my family thinks there is something wrong with me until they get to the vacation and LOVE that everything has been planned out for them!

Just called again this morning. Still no info, but I did get the feeling she knew more than she was telling me.
Agree. CM this morning told me to "keep checking" because it should be "soon." Not the standard "call back in a few days" or "watch the DPB for updates."

It must be getting close, it's on my android too...It shows 2 credits for the fantasmic holiday dinner, but not for the regular holiday dinner...keeping fingers crossed!!

It shows in my app too!! It doesn't specify that it is 2 credits, so I'm hoping it is only 1!!

Doctor Disney is unofficially reporting on this too, so sounds like it's really a go :) Now just open it up already!!!

(Ironically, he had less info on it than we do in this thread!)

I'm so excited, this is our first trip during the Christmas season. My kids will love this.
We got to go last year for the first time...that's why we are going again...its magical anyway, but at Christmas time...another whole level of magic!!! You and your children will LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I'm so excited, this is our first trip during the Christmas season. My kids will love this.
There's nothing like MK all decorated for Christmas, with holiday music playing. We went in early November last year so we didn't see much else in the way of decorations but wow, it was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter