Mini Kitchen Sink?

TravelingTotMom

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-M-M-Y!
Anyone know if the mini kitchen sink is available anywhere now besides Beaches & Cream?

We are avoiding indoor dining, and the B&C to go counter is currently closed. They used to have it at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, but that’s also currently closed.

Alternatively, any other special dessert ideas for a birthday boy?

Thanks!

The only other place I've ever seen it is at the Plaza Ice Cream Shop on Main St., but they are still closed AFAIK. However, B&C has some outside tables. It might be worth inquiring if they would serve you there. They offered that to us on our last trip (February), but I can't say for certain that it is still an option.

Alternatively, any other special dessert ideas for a birthday boy?

Pre-COVID, there were lots of places where you could get a cupcake -- usually several locations in each theme park, and in the refrigerator section of hotel gift shops. I have seen Disney cupcakes on Twitter since, but I can't give you specific information about where to find them now.

The only other place I've ever seen it is at the Plaza Ice Cream Shop on Main St., but they are still closed AFAIK. However, B&C has some outside tables. It might be worth inquiring if they would serve you there. They offered that to us on our last trip (February), but I can't say for certain that it is still an option.
Thank you! I wasn't sure if they were doing any seating outside.

Pre-COVID, there were lots of places where you could get a cupcake -- usually several locations in each theme park, and in the refrigerator section of hotel gift shops. I have seen Disney cupcakes on Twitter since, but I can't give you specific information about where to find them now.
That's a great idea! We've always been a Mickey bar family, and I don't think he's ever had a Disney cupcake besides the birthday ones at table service restaurants - so that will be a nice surprise treat.

Just wanted to report back... we ended up getting the (big) Kitchen Sink instead. Got a last-minute Beaches & Cream reservation and stopped by the night before to see if dining outside was an option. There were four outdoor, well-spaced tables for B&C, and the hostess recommended checking in about 20 min. before our reservation to request outdoor seating. We did and were seated right at our reservation time.

We ate outside at B&C in February - there were no ressies left for our trip - we were staying at beach club and just walked up and took a shot. They were able to accommodate.

Bought one on a previous trip and use it for incoming mail storage --- made even bills seem happy... It met a sad fate... many pieces --- not all retrieved. Hope they can still be bought when we go in March 2022.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter