Milliepie is back, please see her new thread

Hi - sorry I haven't checked your posts lately. On post #406 you had six samples of the flaming pirate with the names April and Baruch.

I love the very first one with the name April, and the very last one with Baruch. The fonts are the same (as far as I can tell) and they are just fine.

Thanks for all your hard work. They will be really excited to see their customized t-shirts.

Bev

Hi - sorry I haven't checked your posts lately. On post #406 you had six samples of the flaming pirate with the names April and Baruch.

I love the very first one with the name April, and the very last one with Baruch. The fonts are the same (as far as I can tell) and they are just fine.

Thanks for all your hard work. They will be really excited to see their customized t-shirts.

Bev

Your welcome! :goodvibes

Hi, you made me a great "Caught you being good" disign on the Toy Story thread I created. I was wondering if you could make me the same thing only using your Buzz design where he is bursting out of the wall. I was going to post this on the thread I created, but I didn't know if you would see it there.

Thanks,
Tammy

Hi, you made me a great "Caught you being good" disign on the Toy Story thread I created. I was wondering if you could make me the same thing only using your Buzz design where he is bursting out of the wall. I was going to post this on the thread I created, but I didn't know if you would see it there.

Thanks,
Tammy

Hi Tammy,

I'd love to do it. Can you please post it on my thread? That way I can keep track of it. I'm just old enough that out of sight out of mind applies....:lmao:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2523641

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter