Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
are your designs in your 4shared acct. able to be used to be printed off for t-shirt transfers?

Most of them are. You need to be sure to save them full size. To do that click on the pic you want and then click on the expand to actual size box save from there. :)

Milliepie...Do you by chance have your 4parksoneworldAK done with other characters besides Mickey? I noticed you had one with Donald in your mickey head folder, but it was on a white background instead of a blue. Is there a chance I could get that created with the same blue background as your Mickey one and possibly get a 3rd one with another male character (Chip, Dale, Goofy or Pluto). I'm wanting to make the shirts slightly different for my 3 boys.

Here is the link I saw for the Mickey design:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/zxu8mjdo/4parksoneworldAK.html
4parksoneworldAK.jpg

Thanks,
Tami

Sure can. :)

Welcome Back Millie! You were missed!

It sure was nice to see Lori helping you with your requests - hopefully that makes coming back a lot less stressful.

By the way, the family and I wore your Hawaiian flower Mickey heads (each one of us in a different color) this summer to Disney and they looked fantastic! Thanks!

Thanks! Lori was a HUGE help, such a sweetheart.

I think that is so awesome you wore something I made especially since I know how crafty you are yourself. :goodvibes

Nice to see you back! I've finished just about all of my projects (good thing since our trip is now only 3 weeks away)! A lot of them are your DISigns, so I hope you'll take a minute to take a peek when I post pics in the next week or so! It's been a lot of work but I'm really happy with the way everything turned out :thumbsup2

Oh, I love when pics are posted. I look forward to seeing them!:goodvibes

Welcome Back! :yay: I hope the move went smoothly & you had some time to visit the city.

It went well, thank you. I have been out exploring. It's cool because they are filming Transformers in Chicago and there are lots of special effects going on. It's pretty nice here. :)

hi again, the one my daughter likes is a smaller one, is it possible to get it in a bigger size to put on a shirt? it's
girlyskull.jpg

thanks!!

Do you have a gold glittered mickey head border? Just like this silver one? http://www.4shared.com/photo/lKcDLuFh/Glittersilverbordermh.html

I am using your pink one for an Aurora shirt for one of my dd's, and the other wanted a Belle mickey head, which I found on your 4shared files, but she wants a glitter border like her sister. I was thinking maybe gold would go better with belle.

Thanks. :)

I agree, Gold would work better for Belle. Here you go. :)

Would you be able to do a mickey and minnie in a corvette....overlooking the beach or driving into a sunset?

Milliepie...Thanks so much for the 4parksoneworldAK designs. I've already printed them off and the shirt making process commences tomorrow! I can't wait to see how they turn out. I was wondering if you could personalize one other design for me. My husband and I really like your animal kingdom getting wild design. Could you put "Kevin is" and "Tami is" above the "Getting WILD" saying?

Thanks again for everything. I've missed seeing your work on these boards the past few months. So glad to have you back!!

Here's the link to the design:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/EcUV7-_P/Animal_Kingdom_Gatting_Wild.html

Tami

I just want to say that your work is AMAZING! I am planning a Discovery Cove wish (MAW) for a 14 year old girl. I think it's going to be sometime in January, but don't have all the details yet. I want to make her a journal for her trip and do a personalized page for the front of a scrapbook. Your MAW designs are awesome! I will definitely come back here when I have the details of her trip to see if you can help me with some of this stuff. Again, your work is really great! :cool1:

Hi Milliepie,

I've missed seeing you on the boards. But I think about you everytime I read a book and see your bookmark that you made for our FE gift on the Wonder last year.

We are going on the Disney Magic the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Can I get a few designs for my kids.

1. sorcerermickeylifeperserver2 with "Brec" and "Disney Magic"
2. stichlifeperserver3 with "Ashton" and "Disney Magic"
3. Donaldlifepreserver with "Brec" and 2010 as well as "Ashton" and 2010
4. Is there anyway that I can get a copy of the bookmark you made last year?

Thanks,
Christina

I expanded the image I want to 100%, but I still need it to be a little bigger.
Do you have a higher res image of the Disney Christmas Logo?
Right now when I download it, it comes out as 8 in wide and 72 res...
Do you have the original as a larger format?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter