milkabum's Halloween HM Tournament

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
When the crypt goes creak,
And the tombstones quake.
Spooks come out for a swinging wake.
Happy haunts materialize,
And begin to vocalize.
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

We're just 2 months away from the spookiest day of the year! To get into the spirit, I thought maybe we could have some fun games. Our first game, a haunted mansion game tournament! Before reading on, please make sure you can do all these things:

• Play a full game of Haunted Mansion properly (meaning without getting booted or frozen)
  • You can happily work with a team (no arguments, compromise on game times etc.)
  • You are available at least 3 times in the week.

Each team will consist of 2-4 players. Teams with only one player isn't really a team now is it! If not many people would like to take part we will take in 8 teams for a small tournament, if more then we will accept 12 teams, and the maximum we will take in is 16. Each team will have an appropriate name of their choice. I am hoping for the names to be something Halloween themed (ex. Team Purple Pumpkins). Every team will have one team leader of their group, this should be the best player on the team.

Each team will play against one team each week. it will be the best out of three games. The team that wins 2 out of 3 games will move on, but the other team will be eliminated. The times are up to the two teams playing. Please make the times early enough for our younger teams/players. If the teams cannot decide on a time available for everyone, you will have two choices on what to do.
1. Let the two team leaders face each other in the game.
2. Get as many players availiable and make equal teams. If it was supposed to be 2 on 4, make it 1 on 2 instead (use fractions ;) ) .

If you have any questions or problems with the times feel free to ask me anytime.

Every team leader will receive a message of who they will be playing that week and some more information and tips. It is up to them to spread the word to their team mates. I will do my best to keep the players in the closest time zones, but it will be difficult as teams are eliminated each week. Once your team has lost or won a game, you must send me the results via messaging as soon as possible.

So you wanna register?
All you have to do is get the team leader to find out the following information and post it here! Remember, the poster should be the team leader.

Team name:
Team description:
Team members; VMK and DIS name:
Most popular time zone in the group:

Example of a filled out form:
Team name: Team Purple Pumpkins
Team description: Team Purple Pumpkins is going to put you out of the tournament just like that ;)
Team members; VMK and DIS name:
DIS: milkabum - VMK: milkabum
DIS: madeupname - VMK: guestcoolmadeup
Most popular time zone in the group: Eastern

Thanks for reading! I hope to see ya'll in the tournament :)

List of teams in the tournament:
The See Through Ghosts
The Spooky Cats

11 views, eh?
I hope you guys are all gathering your teams up!

This sounds fun!
Team name: Black Cats
Team description: The Black Cats are awesome, and will win the tournament! :woohoo:
Team members; VMK and DIS name: AllisonDude, Stitchfansjr
Most popular time zone in the group: Doesn't matter.

You need at least 2 team members. You cannot have a 'team' with one player, sorry. You'll need to find someone to play with so I can accept the form.

StitchfansJr said:
Most popular time zone in the group: Doesn't matter.
I mean, get all the time zones of each person in the group and tell me which is most popular.

milkabum said:
You need at least 2 team members. You cannot have a 'team' with one player, sorry. You'll need to find someone to play with so I can accept the form.
ok... Not sure who would like to join.. Can you make a thread for sign-ups?

milkabum said:
I mean, get all the time zones of each person in the group and tell me which is most popular.
ok.

You can start a thread on finding teams if you like :)

milkabum i would like to be on a team but do not want to be a captin and haae not heard from stich ( i know i spelt alot of thing wrong lol! )

I'll send you a PM cuteswimgirl so we can talk before we confirm.

If it is not too late to join ......

Team name: The See Through Ghosts :wizard:
Team description: Rock On!! :rockband:
Team members; VMK: peanut-buttercup and saltnpeppar. Dis boards:saltnpepper
Most popular time zone: Eastern
:banana:

For the last time, two people or more.
And of course we are still accepting, there have been no teams listed as accepted.

One more person signs up themselves alone I will completely ignore your future sign up with more members. I specifically said, twice, that I will not accept teams with only 1 member. Obviously, you need to both be on the boards because I do not want to see only you coming when she doesn't know the dates. It's common sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter