• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

milkabum's Character Costumes! - No requests until further notice

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l

Update, 08-07-2006:
No more names are phrases will be used due to signatures going over the limit, Sorry, but I will keep up with the making of the dolls.

Update, 08-02-2006:
I will not accept any pirate costume requests. There are already many hula girls done, so don't be surprised if you see someone with a very similar signature.

Please read through everything before you send out a request, thanks.

Some people have been telling me they like the hula character in my signature, so I think that this thread will be all about costume making for signatures and avatars. Before you make a request, here are some things you should know:
  • I make all my costumes in old fashioned paint, no fancy programs here!
  • These are all hand drawn by me.
  • I do not want to see these anywhere but the DIS boards.
  • If you don't like them, please do not post hurtful comments about my work or anyone elses.
  • I only make signatures, not avatars because they will go over the limit.
  • I don't make animations myself, sorry. Feel free to use my images in animations though!
  • Credit to me isn't needed at all, but would be appreciated.

Here are the things I take into consideration while making a character, think about them before you make a request:

Backgrounds
You can choose from many background options. You may have a white background, a colour background, a pattern background, a photo, or a VMK scene. Here are some examples of backgrounds:

Borders
You also have a choice or a border and it's colour and thickness. Here is a photo to show you how thick the borders can be:

Clothing items and accessories
I will do my best to make you a costume that you'll like. I can make earrings, headbands, purses, mini skirts, bikinis and more! I can also make disney characters. Here is one inspired by our moderaror, Maleficent2 :

Screenshots
I am able to take screenshots myself, but if you can take your own please do so. Keep in mind that if you want a headband or another item on your head, do not wear a hat. If you would like a character bigger, take the photo in a guest room. Also keep in mind that the character should be facing forward for most characters (unless it's like Maleficent, where the dress/cape would need to be a bit sloped therefore it is on an angle).

So, finally, if you would like a character fill out this form, remember you don't need to have a border or a name and screenshots should be taken if you know how but can be taken by me:

Background Choice:
Border (if so please say which thickness) :
Clothing and accesories:
Screenshot (if available) :

This is my first time making these costumes, so it may take a while the first few requests. Anyone else who can make these feel free to help out!
paw: Emily

Background Choice: Adventureland Bazaar
Border (if so please say which thickness) : Pink and 5
Clothing and accesories: Lilos Hula Outfit
Names and/or phrase : Ktink94
Screenshot (if available) :

Thanks!

I'll get to it :) But does that mean you want something like mine?
Here's something I thought the Zeta girls might like:

I couldn't make her sit, but I could make her stand on the roof top! I hope it's what you wanted :)

Backround choice: patterned backround (could i have dalmation spots?)
Border: 5 (black)
Clothing and accesories: cruella deville clothes (black skinny dress with fur coat, black and white hair, gloves, high heel shoes (plz do not put in her cigarette)
Name and or phrase: none
screenshots: could you take one?

I need to find you on VMK, search milkabum.

milkabum said:
Here's something I thought the Zeta girls might like:

Awww, I dooooo. Very cute Zeta princess costume. I hope Tishke sees
this. :)

:) Dance girl, I'll just use myself because I'll change Cruella's hair anyways.

dancegrl1093 said:
Clothing and accesories: cruella deville clothes (black skinny dress with fur coat, black and white hair, gloves, high heel shoes (plz do not put in her cigarette)

great ides

backround choice,fantasyland
border,5 (pink 0
clothes:blue fancy dress with white gloves and hair in a bun high heel shoes that are black and blonde hair
name:cuteswimgirl
screenshots you take one

Well, there already is a blue dress so all I have to change is the hair, and the colour of the shoes and gloves. The DeVille one should be more difficult, but I'm up to the challenge :)

all right ty so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Backround choice: a pirate ship or the pirates lobby or some pirate place :) or even the little plank at the pirate treehouse
Border: 4 (brown)
Clothing and accesories: like a pirate- a boy pirate, possibly like will turners, with the parrot and the beads and possibly an eyepatch...? and definetley a cool hat, please, like sparrow's.
Name and or phrase: none, thanks
screenshots: (me in my skivvies... it would be easier without my headdress in the way :rotfl: )
vimckcc1.png

thanks, and i abosultely love the idea!!​

backround: castle gardens
costume: cinderella outfit
name: FrontierNatasha
i will get the screen shot later

Coutured said:
Backround choice: a pirate ship or the pirates lobby or some pirate place :) or even the little plank at the pirate treehouse
Border: 4 (brown)
Clothing and accesories: like a pirate- a boy pirate, possibly like will turners, with the parrot and the beads and possibly an eyepatch...? and definetley a cool hat, please, like sparrow's.
Name and or phrase: none, thanks
screenshots: (me in my skivvies... it would be easier without my headdress in the way :rotfl: )
vimckcc1.png

thanks, and i abosultely love the idea!!​
Well, I don't really see a point in making one with 2 pirate hats (3 counting the seagull), a Sparrow outfit, pirate magic and more. If you want me to arrange the pieces onto you I could, but I'm not making a new outfit when there are already.

Please, this goes for everyone, don't request things that are already made on VMK. I don't want to take up time that way.

Background Choice:In Screenshot
Border:4 Royal Blue
Clothing and accesories:Spongebob: Red Tie,Black Belt,White Socks Blue Stripe then red stripe below. Jelly Fishing net if possible
Names and/or phrase:Spongeblair

~Spongeblair

dancegrl1093 said:
Finally done, after maybe 3 hours here it is, it was fun to make! Now onto Cinderellie :

Like I said, I use the old faishoned paint. I use the drawing tools, pixel by pixel I draw them. I use google to get my images for backgrounds, and the borders are all in the paint program too. Zoom into my images and take a look at my strategies to getting different effects, then practise yourself :) I'm now making Cinderella, and almost finished the spongebob affects..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter