Milk

A pitcher of coke, but thanks for asking! And funny note about the menu!

What self respecting "art" theater serves Pabst Blue Ribbon? :confused3

A pitcher of coke, but thanks for asking! And funny note about the menu!

What self respecting "art" theater serves Pabst Blue Ribbon? :confused3

One that also caters to starving artists. :lmao:

My sister and I watched it last night and we were both sobbing. Part of my sobbing though was "I can't believe we're still having to listen to this (insert expletive) 30 years later.

It is amazing isn't it! Some of the Anita Bryant clips....like watching Fox news today! :sad2:

Steven and I went to see Milk last night finally. It's been bitter cold and icey outside, but we had to get out of the house. I was going stircrazy.

We both were blubbering by the end of the movie. Sean Penn was absolutely amazing. I'm the first to admit that I have knowledge of our history, but in certain areas I was limited. I knew enough to get by without looking stupid basically. I was fasinated to find out about the lives of everyone and what happened to them or what they achieved after Harvey was killed.

It's a must see. We'll be in SF for Pride this year and even thought about doing a Castro Tour with one of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. Should be interesting to say the least.

Finally saw this this last weekend - it left me with such mixed emotions -
happy, sad, mad, energized, frustrated,.

DO NOT see this film at a Cinemark theater!

The CEO of Cinemark, Alan Stock,
donated $9999 to the Yes on 8 Campaign, but
now expects to profit from showing MILK in his theaters.
:sad2:

DO NOT see this film at a Cinemark theater!

The CEO of Cinemark, Alan Stock,
donated $9999 to the Yes on 8 Campaign, but
now expects to profit from showing MILK in his theaters.
:sad2:

Do not see ANY films at this bigot's theater. I've never been to the Cimemark, and I don't know where it is located, but according to some vicious rumors I'm starting, they have a serious rat infestation there.

We went around 1:30 on sunday afternoon and the theater was packed.
That made me happy.

Wonder how Valkyrie is doing? :sad2: :rolleyes: :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter