Mid-October?

poppop

Mouseketeer
Any tips for mid-October? There will be Nine of us myself, DW, 2 DDs one of which is a 20 month old, DM, Df, DB and his DS (4), and another friend) staying at the new Beach Club Villas October 11-18th.

Make sure you take some warm clothes for the evening. We went for 2 weeks Oct 2000, the days were hot but some of the evenings were COLD! I loved going that time of the year, it was the best! Because of school was to difficult to go at that time this year as our son is starting Kindergarten. Going August 16-26 not long to go. Have Fun!

I too would suggest to take some warm clothes. We went this past October and it was great in the day time. However, at night it did get a little chilly.

You will enjoy the parks though because the weather is great. The humidity is also not bad at that time of year. We are going back this year at the end of September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter