Mickey's Vacation to the Darkside

IMG_1184.jpg

i'm waiting for the pic of the mickster in the shower...... or another place in the bathroom..........:rolleyes1

IMG_1180.jpg

And, he bought a souvenir tshirt.....
IMG_1177.jpg

And "hung out" with some new friends....
IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

Just wondering, do you get a lot of strange looks when you take pics like that? I can just imagine!

Just wondering, do you get a lot of strange looks when you take pics like that? I can just imagine!

dunno :confused3 was too busy takin the picture....some of the TM's looked at me strange (& one even said, "we don't associate with that mouse") and then I explained the whole thing and they were cool with it :thumbsup2 (some even laughed themselves....)

Barb, really enjoyed your TR pics :thumbsup2

That is a Pal Mickey, right?
We have Pal Mickey at home.

I'm glad Mickey enjoyed palling around with your family! :rotfl:

Since you are at the IOA pics, did Mickey pal around with Dr. Suess?
Just wondering :rolleyes1

This is not news. Most Uni fans know that Micky and Minnie are complete closet fans and really want to work there. Good to see that they can get out and at least visit though. Looks like Micky had a little too good o' time in some of those if you know what I mean.:drinking1

This is not news. Most Uni fans know that Micky and Minnie are complete closet fans and really want to work there. Good to see that they can get out and at least visit though. Looks like Micky had a little too good o' time in some of those if you know what I mean.:drinking1

absolutely.....like damo said, "he's smiling the whole time".......

he had a great time!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter