• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween......

viluvsdisney

DIS Veteran
:p Hi all - -This will be our 7 or 8th trip to WDW but our first time attending MNSSHP. We need a liitle help. I found one of the threads that posted the dates to the party - and realize that they are not on available yet. I'm concerned on the availability for tickets on the 30th - but preferably on the 31st. Do they sell out quickly? These are the only 2 dates that work with our days at WDW. Any suggestions on how to go about getting these tickets? Is it a made dash calling adventure similiar to the Princess Breakfast :) Also - we're looking for some info about the event itself...what type of treats are handed out? Any special shows or parades? But most importantly - my DD loves the villains - are there more Villains out and about for the party?....Thanks so much!!

MNSSHP tickets are on sale now. Check WDWIG.com for info on how to purchase these.

Originally posted by viluvsdisney
I'm concerned on the availability for tickets on the 30th - but preferably on the 31st. Do they sell out quickly? These are the only 2 dates that work with our days at WDW. Any suggestions on how to go about getting these tickets? Is it a made dash calling adventure similiar to the Princess Breakfast :)

Also - we're looking for some info about the event itself...what type of treats are handed out? Any special shows or parades? But most importantly - my DD loves the villains - are there more Villains out and about for the party?....Thanks so much!!

As you know they are already on sale. Halloween night will be busy but it's still GREAT fun. The Trick or Treat lines move along VERY fast so don't worry about that. THe atmosphere is GREAT!!! Try to get there early and make the most of it; if it's like last year, they will let you in before the closing at 6:00p or you can schedule a dinner and be in the park while its closed!!

They usually sell out in the Fall especially Halloween night...that will definitely sell out, but not like CRT breakfast!

Your DD will LOVE the parade then! All the floats have villians! It's so much fun!

The treats are name brand candies of all different companies and each trick or treat stand a different kind of candy. They are generous with it too and you can keep going back for your favorites!

Here's a list of some of the activities:

2002 Line-Up:

Trick-or-Treating
Goodies for your ghouls all evenings.
Consult park map for locations.

Mickey's Boo-To-You Halloween Parade
See your favorite characters in costume!
Parade route is marked on map.
8:30 & 10:30 PM

Halloween Storytelling
Listen as storytellers share the spooky, and the not-so-spooky legends of Halloween. Look for icons throughout the park for both scary and not-so-scary stories.

Halloween Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks
The night sky lights up high above Cinderella Castle. And you never know who will appear on a night like this. Eek!
9:15 PM

Cinderella's Surprise Celebration
On the Castle Forecourt Stage
7:30, 9:25 & 11:00 PM

Diamond Horseshoe Saloon Halloween Revue
7:30, 8:30, 9:20, 10:15 & 11:05 PM

Halloween Riverboat Ride
Strolling musicians, characters and Halloween treats.
7:15, 8:15, 9:25 & 11:30 PM

Hi!!! Campingcorgi - THANK YOU SO MUCH for telling me that tickets are on sale. I called just last week and was told to try back the last week of May. Thank goodness you were kind enough to post a reply :D I ran to the phone and purchased our tickets for Halloween night!!! Now it feels like things are "coming together."
And Beattyfamily - Thank you for the detailed info. It's exactly what I was looking for :) THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

is this event more or less crowded than a typical day at MK? We would go 10/26(Sun).
I don't want to pay extra for another ticket just to stand in more lines. Thanks

Viluvsdisney--glad to help! I've still got to get my tickets, but we aren't going on Halloween so I'm not too worried yet!

Have fun planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter