Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

PrincessBride05

Earning My Ears
My fiance & I will be spending our honeymoon in Disney World at the end of October. Is the Halloween party more for kids? Or would it be good for adults too?

Also, do they do anything special at Cinderella's Castle for dinner for honeymooners? I have never ate there before and would like to...my husband to be has never been to the world at all!!!!! (i was shocked too...lol).

Thanks~~ Jessica princess:

I can't help you a great deal but a coworker of mine went to see this about 2 years ago and have raved about it. He and his wife were in their upper 40s.

We spent our honeymoon there 10/2003 and we went to MNSSHP(we didn't plan on it, just happened to see the tickets were being sold at our hotel so we bought them). We had a great time and it's in no way just for kids.
I don't know anything about the castle and meals b/c we didn't eat there but our honeymoon was DH's first trip to Disney as well.
Have a great time!!!

i was an the halloween party last year, and it is not for kids at all, adults can have just as much fun. this nice part is that the park was nearly empty when i went, so you can jump on any ride as much as you want. and you get free candy while strolling through the park. its great, definitely a must see.

We went last year with no kids --- and we had a blast - if nothing else no lines for the rides - we walked onto EVERYTHING... Thue guys hit Splash Mountain three times in a row...

plus we dressed up too - so that was a just a fun twist for us...

Have fun! and Congrats about your wedding -

My advices from a bride about to celebrate her 1st anniversary Sunday... Remember to take at least a few minutes during your reception - look at the whole party - and remember it is for you and him - They call came for you --- It is SUCH a trip! Have a blast.

LauraJean

We absolutely loved MNSSHP the two times we have been. In fact, we will be there on Oct. 23 :earsboy:

It is really a fun time. Definitely worth trying once, and you can't beat the MK being open at night late with fewer people.

Thanks so much for asking about this...we are also going to WDW for our honeymoon..and we are halloween NUTS! so we're very excited about this...
congrats!

The MNSSHP is definately not just for kids. My two girlfriends and myself have been going for the past several years and we usually dress up as Flora, Fauna and Merriweather. We have a great time and on occasion we bring my daughter and her husband with to be Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip. I think the dressing up is half the fun plus you feel like you are 10 years old again. :cheer2:
If you go after the first parade most of the younger children leave and the park is pretty well emptied out.

DH and I have done this for 2 years and it is my favorite thing at WDW. We're going 2 different nights this year....go and have a blast! If you have any questions, let me know. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter