Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party COSTUME Pictures - post here!

Here is me and my mom from the 10/12 party : party:
CIMG0859_zpscd7a9d5f.jpg

CIMG0843_zpsa6360b06.jpg

CIMG0863_zps220edf08.jpg

CIMG0871_zps875edfc4.jpg

Here are ours from last year:

The Whole Group- I was Maleficent, DH was Doofenshmirtz, grandma was the Evil Queen, her DH was Jafar, my sister was Cruella, her fiance was Hook, my oldest DS was Shan-Yu, Middle DS was Tic Toc and my daughter was a very bedraggled Queen of Hearts:

Photo0131FourBySix.jpg

The real Maleficent and I:
1MNSSHP2011.jpg

Cruellas:
2MNSSHP2011.jpg

Jafars:
3MNSSHP2011.jpg

Hook & Cruella:
MNSSHP1.jpg

Shan-Yu
Photo0243FourBySix.jpg

She was in QUITE the Queen of Hearts mood that night and shredded her costume during dinner right before the party started.:crazy2:

Queenohearts.jpg

Tic Toc was also not in a picture taking mood (as evidenced by his thrilled look in the group shot) he was mad that he couldn't chase Hook ALL.NIGHT.LONG. Such is life.

These pics make me laugh:
Photo0156FourBySix.jpg

Photo0187FourBySix.jpg

5MNSSHP2011.jpg

This year, it is just the five of us and we are going as Avengers/Marvel characters. DH is Hawkeye, oldest ds is War Machine, Middle DS is Iron Man, Princess is Wasp (only in the Avengers cartoon) and I am Black Widow.

Here are costumes we put together for Halloween a few years ago. If we go to MNSSHP then this will be what we wear, most likely. I was Hermione and DH was Jack Sparrow. Mine looks thrown together, but I was really happy with his. I think we paid maybe $25 for it, total, and the wig was the biggest part of that. Mine was completely borrowed from friends and my little brother.

15737_1261196047812_4818877_n.jpg

15737_1261196007811_193763_n.jpg

I'd rather be Mary Poppins or Belle for the party, but I'm not sure if I can throw either of those costumes together in 2 weeks or not. I might just let him dress up and follow him around like Jack's biggest fan. :)

Your DH totally looks like he has the Jack swagger down!:thumbsup2

Wow, these are all so great! DH & I just went in Halloween t-shirts and here is DD, she made a cute Alice I must say!

3159_10151151578373673_727560492_n.jpg

Subbing! I will post my pics when I get home tonight :) I'm definately not as creative as you all :lmao:

AHH! Was your whole group on Splash at some point during the party?! I've totally seen the picture all over tumblr!!

the part of the group we didnt lose by accident, and that rides rides, yes! i know we have like 22000 notes or something crazy :) it was one epic picture that we had no idea would be SO epic ;)

We attended the 10/11 party and had a blast! It was our 7th party so far. :)

My and my BFF went dressed as the Evil Queen and Snow White. I was the Queen and I was literally working on my costume 30 minutes before we walked out of the door for the party! That dang collar was a pain to make!

queenandsnow.jpg

Here are my kids dressed as a young Ms. Swan and Beetlejuice.

pirateandbeetlejuice.jpg

We also had a Genie, Ace Ventura, Mary Poppins, Burt and some kind of light up costume...I think it was supposed to be from Tron?

We went to the 10/18 MNSSHP this past week and had a blast! I was surprised at how much attention we got in our costumes! Kids waved at us, parents pointed us out to their kids, and CMs told us again and again "great costumes!". It was so worth it (even though we got pretty hot and sweaty in long sleeves and pants!).

Here we are as Woody and Buzz! (I'm Buzz). Sorry the photo is a little blurry. I haven't bought it yet and it's from PhotoPass.

image.jpg

We made our costumes ourselves. I made my chest plate out of foam and felt, and the rest of the shirt is either iron ons or sewn on felt. My pants are white scrubs from WalMart with felt sewn on the bottom. My shoe covers were made from fabric and then I glued green felt on to them. I was glad they made it through the night! I also made a jetpack using a USPS Priority Mail box covered in carefully placed scrapbook paper! The gloves were bought at Party City and I took a red LED keychain light and glued it to the inside of the glove. It glowed through and lasted all night!

My friend wore jeans with cowboy boot shoe covers from Party City. She bought a yellow shirt and cut out red felt strips and hot glued them to the shirt. The vest, hat, and bandana were bought as a pack on Amazon. I made the gun holster and belt buckle out of foam for her.

Haven't posted pictures much... let's see if this works...

I was Queen Elinor to DD's Merida.
8116429275_b62dd54ce6_m.jpg

And my mom was the Evil Queen to DD's Snow White
8116430741_f5275b63f5_m.jpg

Here's hopefully a better one with grand & wee Merida...
641_10151211942043044_10955867_n.jpg

We attended the 10/21 party and it was amazing. Also met another Queen Elinor as the bear and we got our pictures taken together. So awesome!

DSC00629.jpg

Hastily put together Orange Bird. Plan to do better next year, including a fully round head, full body costume, better feet and wings. This version was a nightmare; the top is two workout shirts one over the other, and the plan to get rid of the orange sleeves did not work at all.

This is my costume from last year's party - I was Veruca Salt! A lot of people guessed Little Orphan Annie - I guess I should have carried that lollipop around with me!

Small%20Wonka_zps73837bb8.jpg

This year I'm being Rainbow Brite, but no costume pictures yet - I haven't quite finished it!

:thumbsup2 you're so cute! Love it!

a>

My parents were Cinderella and Prince Charming, and I put together a Belle costume on a budget that I was quite proud of. Lots of people came up to us for pictures, with a line forming when I was outside Enchanted Tales With Belle. Luckily the CMs didn't say anything about it, in fact most of them loved it. Surprisingly some parents didn't know who I was, even though Belle is in her blue dress 99% of the movie!

a>

a>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter