Mickey Mouse Song

donmil723

Stormalong Bay/Castaway Cay Beach Bum
Does anyone know of a song that Mickey Mouse sings himself either on a CD or Video? A friend of mine needs it. All she can find is songs sang by the mouseketeers.

Donna

There's a CD at the Disney Store---can't remember the name off the top of my head but Mickey and friends sing a lot of different songs--the 2 year old LOVES it. It has a big picture of Mickey on it. They're simple/old songs for little ones: If you're happy and you know it, P-O-N-G-O (instead of B-I-N-G-); where oh where has my little dog gone, take me out to the ball game, etc.

There is a collection of "silly" songs that we have and if I remember correctly some of the tunes are sung by the characters. We found it at Target.

Are you looking for a specific song, or just one that is sung by Mickey? I think there's a version of "Minnie's Yoo-Hoo" (the original Mickey Mouse Club theme song *pre-TV*) that is sung by Mickey.

Thanks for the help. I don't think she needed a specific song just one sung by Mickey. I'll pass this info along to her.

Donna

Ooh I just remembered that on the "Campout at Walt Disney World" sing-a-long video there is a song sung by Mickey and Minnie.

Steve
do you happen to know where i could get a copy of that song? (Mickey singing Minnie's Yoo-Hoo) I LOVE that song. I have a snow globe that plays the tune, have downloaded the lyrics off the internet and hang out in MS-USA and Toontown just to hear it at the park. I would LOVE to get my hands on a copy of Mickey singing it.

thanks - lori

I don't know if it's available on CD or video... you could try one of those mp3 sites/services, I guess...

Thanks - i knew it was a long shot, but if figured if anyone knew it would be you.

thanks again, and enjoy that "warmer than where the heck i am at" weather you are having today. (in case you are wondering, it is currenlty snowing and we got UP to a balmy 34 today! - a girl might get spoiled!)

- lori

loriandmatt-
At the start of the 100 years celebration, there was a CD released by Hallmark that had the song on it. I'm not sure if it's still available from the store, but maybe E-bay....?

It is called "Hallmark Remembers Walt". It starts w/ a radio show quote from Walt himself from 1938. Track #3 is Minnie's Yoo-Hoo. It ends with the Sherman brothers talking about Walt's love of the song "Feed the Birds" from Mary Poppins. The CD is full of great tunes that were all selected because they were significant to Walt personally, or as icons of the musical styles that were so important to his movies, the television program or Disneyland.

Hope this helps, and in case you couldn't tell, I highly recommend this CD!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter