"Mickey Mania" Disney Trivia Game!

Category: General
Level 4
Name two of the four offical colors of WDW be specific

Weatherby close its Mint Green, Lagoon Blue, Pumpkin Orange and Lavender. Okay someone else ask a new question.

I'll go ahead and post the next question.

Category: Movies

Level: 1

Name two Disney movies that have been made into Broadway musicals.

The Little Mermaid, Mary Poppins, The Lion King, and Beauty and the Beast. I wanted extra credit! lol

Level: 3

Who were the first 2 actress under consideration to voice Ursula in "The Little Mermaid"?

Hint: One of them is a Golden Girl. The other won a Tony and an Emmy for her one woman show.

Bea Arthur and Lily Tomlin?

I'll give it to you for Bea Arthur. The other was Elaine Stritch. Stritch even recorded some of Ursula's dialogue, and "Poor Unfortunate Souls". People liked what she was doing, but when recording the song, she kept wanting to go her own tempo, which considering that was during the height of her alcholism, is somewhat unsurprising.

I suppose that means I should come up with a question. Forgive the simplicity of it

Category: movies or music
Level: I will guess a 2

Which favourite Frenchman came out of retirement to sing the title song of the Aristocats?

I suppose that means I should come up with a question. Forgive the simplicity of it

Category: movies or music
Level: I will guess a 2

Which favourite Frenchman came out of retirement to sing the title song of the Aristocats?

Maurice Chevalier? Sorry if I misspelled his name.

What characters make "guest appearances" during Out There in The Hunchback of Notre Dame?

What characters make "guest appearances" during Out There in The Hunchback of Notre Dame?

I know that you can see Belle walking and reading a book during that scene. I don't know what other characters you can see, though.

I know that you can see Belle walking and reading a book during that scene. I don't know what other characters you can see, though.

Correct! You can also see Pumbaa being carried on a spit, and there is a carpet that is the same design as Carpet from Aladdin.

Correct! You can also see Pumbaa being carried on a spit, and there is a carpet that is the same design as Carpet from Aladdin.

Cool! I'll look for them the next time I watch that movie. :thumbsup2

Joanna Barnes, who played stepmother-to-be Vicky in the original Parent Trap movie, makes a cameo appearance in the Parent Trap remake with Lindsay Lohan. What role does she play?

Cool! I'll look for them the next time I watch that movie. :thumbsup2

Joanna Barnes, who played stepmother-to-be Vicky in the original Parent Trap movie, makes a cameo appearance in the Parent Trap remake with Lindsay Lohan. What role does she play?

I love the Parent Trap! Doesn't she play Vicky's mother in the remake?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter