Mickey and NFL Team Designs Anyone??

Hi Marion, Could you please make this as Patriots fan. With the dark blue and white traditional NE Patriot colors? and obviously their helmets. Also, how do you think this design would look with names I have 11 names. If it's too much work, or if you don't think it would look good, just let me know. Thanks, Dee
I'm using it for tshirts....hopefully. :)

ChicagoBears-3.jpg

Hi Marion,

Wondering if you could make this image:

PittsburghSteelers-4.jpg

and replace "Eric" with "Dutch" ? (no quotation marks)

Thanks So Much! Really, Really appreciate it!

I did see all the patriots ones you have including the helmet. I love them. I missed (or forgot) the post including not doing more Patriots, otherwise I wouldn't have requested the one with the dis characters. sorry. I certainly understand it must get tiresome doing the same basic thing with different teams. You've done so many wonderful other things for our trip. Thanks again.

OH Marion! Thank you. You didn't have to do that. I understood! I'm sorry it is the Patriots. I'm born and bread Bostonian. Only root for the NE teams. I hope we can still be friends. Sincere Gratitude!!

Framinghams not too far away. Well then.... GO RED SOX! :thumbsup2
Thanks again.

I am so sorry I posted this request in the wrong place. Thanks for your patience. Could you please do two t-shirt disigns for me.

DallasCowboys2.jpg personalized with Andrew (male)

DallasCowboys3.jpg also personalized with Andrew (male)

Thank you so much!

I know...can't let my husband find out about the Cowboys shirts because he is a diehard Eagles fan. And we know how much Eagles fans "like" the Cowboys!

Thank you so much for the Cowboy Design! Out of all my shirts this is the one that my DH and DS love!!

Hello I wanted to request if possible Mickey heads with Miami dolphins logo and disney characters to make magnets for dcl. We have gone on dcl but this will be our first dvc members only cruise. Excited for this one..

With bow- Gaby (Jasmin character)
Without bow- Oriel (Mickey character)

Thanks
Ps. I hope I'm doing this right.

You're right she has nothing to do with it.. I want you to make the magic happen and include her.. Please. Thanks

Hi. Your designs are wonderful.

When you get a chance, can you do a Cincinnati Bengals DISign with Tigger?

Probably with th_CincinnatiBengals2.jpg.

As always, many thanks.

Not really a Bengals fan, but that is pretty dope. My 19 yr old ds says that means it's good.

Hello,

I am looking for Raven's mickey/ minnie heads

1. Minnie- Ravens- with DD's name (Tressa)
2. Minnie- Ravens- with dD's name (Katie)
3. Mickey- Ravens= with Ds's name (Wyatt)

Thanks!

ok thanks:

I only saw 2 ravens ones. Neither was w/ a bow for minnie
but maybe you can work with this:

1. BaltimoreRavens2.jpg but I'd like this with the little mickey playing football added on- also can you add the name Wyatt

2 BaltimoreRavens2.jpg but with a bow to make it minnie and if you have the little minnie cheer leader and put the name Tressa

3 BaltimoreRavens2.jpg but with a bow to make it minnie and if you have the little minnie cheer leader and put the name Katie

If that's too many changes I understand- just let me know

Thanks sooooo much!

OMG!
Just saw this:

ChicagoBears-3.jpg

love it!!! Is it possible to do it for Ravens???

Thanks! In addition to the ones I posted above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter