• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey’s Not so Scary Halloween Party

Mini Sorcerer's Mom

Mini Sorcere's Mom
Questions for Mickey’s Not so Scary Halloween Party:
1. Do you still have to buy a separate park admission in addition to the ticket?
2. Are they offering DVC discount?
thank you!

1 - No
2 - Aug/Sept DVC gets a small discount but nothing for parties in October. (IIRC)

I was just thinking about the Party this morning. Have they announced dates yet?

We're hoping to get tickets for our last DMK day in August, which last year, was their first party night.

I will also be going (knock on wood) to the Oogie Boogie Bash in October at DLR, so I can 'compare' the two experiences (ha - I just want more candy, who am I kidding?)

Oogie Boogie Watchlist for me too…
I figure that will sell out faster than MNSS at WDW !
Ready to spend money and alert family !

Last edited:
Even without the dates announced yet, can I assume that they will be Sundays, Tuesdays, and Fridays in August/Sept? If so, wouldn't Tuesday (8/22) be much better than the following Friday regarding crowds?

Where does it state which select dates are available for the discount? I can't find it on the DVC website anywhere.

as a surprise from my hubby, we are going to disney this september for 4 days!! never gone during halloween, not sure if we are doing the party this year since we are going for halloween next year as well. our first day in florida this year is a party day and is also labor day, is the party typically less crowded that day since so many people are leaving for the start of school? also what would happen if it rains so bad it gets canceled? would they let us carry over the tickets to next year since the next party is the day we leave?

as a surprise from my hubby, we are going to disney this september for 4 days!! never gone during halloween, not sure if we are doing the party this year since we are going for halloween next year as well. our first day in florida this year is a party day and is also labor day, is the party typically less crowded that day since so many people are leaving for the start of school? also what would happen if it rains so bad it gets canceled? would they let us carry over the tickets to next year since the next party is the day we leave?
You might want to go over to the thread on the TPAS Forum:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...cary-halloween-party-lets-get-spooky.3914237/

More people will see your question than on this thread.

Just a note, we attending the Halloween Party last year and felt it definitely wasn't worth the price we paid. The park was actually more crowded than normal, the lines to get any sort of candy were crazy long, and Pirates (which had a Halloween overlay) wasn't operating.

We're going back this September and skipping the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter