Michigan people!!!

I saw they closed campus today due to the blizzard. Must be nice! Weird how its clear and sunny here at MSU.

it would be if i were there, lol. our break started officially dec 4, but i didn't have to take any finals so i've been home since thanksgiving!

Hey michigan people, I'm driving from Muskegon, on the west side. I'm hoping I can find someone else who's going down for the 11th too? My dad won't be able to come with so convoying would be a good plan I think.

Who else thinks we got shafted with the snow? Here in livonia we only got about an inch :sad2:
I was hoping to see a good snow before we leave for Florida...

Who else thinks we got shafted with the snow? Here in livonia we only got about an inch :sad2:

I know right! I was hoping to get a sledding session in before we go. And also I'm really hoping we all have safe flights/drives down there. January is a dangerous month! We can always go up north to ski/snowboard. Mt. Holly before I leave for sure!!:yay:

WHAT?! I'm right next to lake michigan, and we're anything but shafted. Ice EVERYWHERE. Can't WAIT until I'm out of this.

WHAT?! I'm right next to lake michigan, and we're anything but shafted. Ice EVERYWHERE. Can't WAIT until I'm out of this.

Ok well I think the east side got shafted :rotfl:
I can't wait to get out of here either!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter