MG-CON Mythos headcount???

"Aloha!" to Molokai Gram. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

And didja know there's a Hawaiian magician with his own theater (Masters of Magic) on I-Drive? Typhoon Lou is an adoptive Islander, actually, but he stirs a lot of Hawaiian punch into his act.

If Wilson gets a seat he has drink a potion of the gods with us.

Well, i'll be there in spirit and in the kitchen! As always, mythos will treat you all right. I'm looking forward to meeting many of you disers I haven't met, inclduing "the reason for the season" molokai!

See you all then
Randy

I think it would be neat to have three Wilson's. one named Earl, one named IOATech, one named Notatourist. That way if they do not or can not show up we will have them represented in this fashion.
this is 2/9 at 12 noon.

MsDiz if you hit 999,999 on 2/9 riding with the rest of the group you can have the three Wilson's potion of the Gods.
:D

MsDiz if you hit 999,999 on 2/9 riding with the rest of the group you can have the three Wilson's potion of the Gods.

See now, THAT is the sort of motivation I need! :D

So lets see...3 Wilson's, myself, thing 1, thing 2 X 2 potions each...hmmm...well, I guess the next thing I hit would be the floor!!! :eek: :smooth: :D

I'm up to the challenge!!! :cool:

Karen

Well here it is Sunday and I don't know about anyone else but I am getting buzzed on beginning the countdown to MGCon- Guess MG herself is at her parents and can't get to a puter, but it looks like we're going to have a good turnout... As for the Mythos lunch am I correct to assume they now know we are coming and seperate ressies are not needed?

MIB9etc- I know for certain I mentioned somewhere about my plan to ask you to help my kid get a 999999 score on her birthday but I can't seem to locate the post to see if you answered it... Think it's do-able? Thanks in advance(no pressure lol)
Barry am I crazy or have some of the MGCon posts evaporated? Also can't find the posts about the float contest and some other things I wanted to reread before heading out to O-Town... oh well it's all good!

:smooth:

Suzysesso,
A reservation has been made for the group at Mythos...MIB made it yesterday. It is under the name "MG-CON" so if anyone arrives a little late, just tell them that! :D

How old is your kid going to be? I would be completely embarassed if, after all of these trips to MIB, and only one 999,999 myself, that someone could come along and get them their first day! :D However...there are some new, BIG point targets that have been discovered (that I'm currently not using yet) that could make 9's possible for alot of people!!! So yea, I suppose it's possible...but it isn't something I'd go promising! ;)

Also, I know that when the boards were down for a few days, it was reset back to a certain date, so some posts and threads were indeed lost... :(

Should be a fun time next weekend!!!
:)

Karen

She'll be 13 and far from her first ride! We have just never scored very high because my son doesn't like the guns and makes us put them back in the holders when he rides between us, so she usually rides in the back seat alone. I am usually the stickler for honesty and she is even a girl scout, but I figured stretching the truth for a birthday picture wouldn't be so bad...
The missing posts I was talking about were the ones just the other day about taking over the secret VIP room... I guess we were beginning to sound dangerous lol.

I am usually the stickler for honesty and she is even a girl scout, but I figured stretching the truth for a birthday picture wouldn't be so bad...

Oh, I see!!! You want MIB to help her with her gun to get all 9's!?!?

That will serve two purposes....there will be a picture of your daughter with all 9's and MIB999999 with a big, fat, goose-egg!!!
:D :D :D

I like this plan...;)

Heck, MIB can probably get her up to 9's on her own if she's good to begin with...he's a great teacher...take it from one of his top students! ;)

Karen

Originally posted by suzysezso
She'll be 13 and far from her first ride! We have just never scored very high because my son doesn't like the guns and makes us put them back in the holders when he rides between us, so she usually rides in the back seat alone. I am usually the stickler for honesty and she is even a girl scout, but I figured stretching the truth for a birthday picture wouldn't be so bad...
The missing posts I was talking about were the ones just the other day about taking over the secret VIP room... I guess we were beginning to sound dangerous lol.

Ok suzy, what is your daughters current best score???

so i guess that means your son will not be riding in the car with your daughter, as that would be a major distraction to a 999,999 score. If she is currently in the 700,000 to 800,000 i think it can be done within 4 to 5 times thru. if less then it becomes more of an issue. Of course she and i could swap guns, that way my score would be under her picture.

MsDis has seen more "0" scores out of me than i care to talk about. when i am assisting i do not shot so as to give my full attention to training. I break that rule only in the exhaust port zone as a defensive measure to keep the opposing car from spinning us which keeps the score low. :smooth:

I showed CJ your post and she is totally thrilled. I told her it would be her choice to have the lessons or have you ghost shoot for her. You should have seen her face light up!
First she said she wanted to learn to shoot better, then she changed her mind then she changed it again and then.... I told her we'd play it by ear and cross that bridge when we came to it!
I don't recall her usual scores, as much as we have ridden we never gave much thought to the scores till we started reading these boards. Now we want to be among "the best of the best of the best! Sir!"

I can also testify to that. When he is in the training mode he will not shoot anything. He helped me this weekend and didn't use the gun once. Even after he showed me what to shoot, he didn't shoot at those targets to give them to me. Even with him shooting at the other targets he was able to score 500,000 points.

I now that I everytime that he was in the car he was a trainer to the other people in the car. But during that time was was still doing is regular shooting and just telling them things while he was going.

By the way, during this training Robert Walker is now a member of the 999,999 club. He hit the mark 4 times on 2/2. Congratulations:smooth:

Sure I may have gotten it last week, but lets see if I can get again this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter