Mexican Riviera Cruise with WONDERful Souvenir in the Works! 6/7 PTR Link!

I forgot to congratulate you on DH making a decision on the job. I think it's best he sticks with PE since that's what he loves.

Send me a text so I have your number. I have a feeling that we will be having a late dinner Thursday, but who knows what will happen!

Thank you! Yep, I don't think he'd want to do a math class....considering how easy PE is, Math would be actual work :laughing:

Okay I'll send you a text!

Hey girl! I don't know if you remember me from your most recent TR, but you were the reason I would ever consider doing a Disney cruise. And you didn't disappoint with this TR! Sorry I was MIA like the whole TR, but I have a few comments since I got all caught up last night and this morning.

-The Grand Californian is so neat! Kinda has a WL vibe to it.

-I've never been to Disneyland, so it was neat to see some pics of there.

-Your room on the cruise looks nice. Were there rooms above you and/or below you? Sorry, that's probably a silly question, but I'm not sure how the cruise works.

-Seriously, you guys ate so much yummy food this trip!! How fun!

-Ahh, the ziplining looks crazy! And into water! :eek:

-CONGRATS ON THE BABY!!! I'm so happy for you two!! :dance3:

Just got all caught up after my own WONDERful trip. It's interesting to see how much the menus have changed since your trip. Only about half of the stuff in the Til We Meet Again menu was on mine as well. I'm so glad to hear that your stress was eased by your husband making a final decision. Hopefully you start gaining some weight again soon.

Just wanted to let you know I just started a trip report for my Alaskan cruise we just got back from, if you have time to check it out! The link is in my signature :goodvibes

Just got all caught up after my own WONDERful trip. It's interesting to see how much the menus have changed since your trip. Only about half of the stuff in the Til We Meet Again menu was on mine as well. I'm so glad to hear that your stress was eased by your husband making a final decision. Hopefully you start gaining some weight again soon.

I think that's more because of the seasons that you took the cruise more than anything else. Different fruits and veggies are in season now than were in December so that's definitely going to change.

I'm guessing that since I'm taking the cruise that sails about two weeks before the one she was on the menus will be fairly similar, but it will all depend on the harvests and what is seasonal I imagine.

I think that's more because of the seasons that you took the cruise more than anything else. Different fruits and veggies are in season now than were in December so that's definitely going to change.

I'm guessing that since I'm taking the cruise that sails about two weeks before the one she was on the menus will be fairly similar, but it will all depend on the harvests and what is seasonal I imagine.

I didn't take any menu pictures but they were laid out differently in the way that they had the regular apps, soups, salads, and entrees, but then they also had a separate section for vegetarian dishes and "lighter" dishes. I think some of the variations had to do with itenerary too. Like instead of the jalepeno cheese dip on Alicia's menu, we had something that looked exactly the same but was crab dip. Crab, Alaska: Jalepeno, Mexican Riv. I see what you're saying too though, definitely makes sense.

Hey girl! I don't know if you remember me from your most recent TR, but you were the reason I would ever consider doing a Disney cruise. And you didn't disappoint with this TR! Sorry I was MIA like the whole TR, but I have a few comments since I got all caught up last night and this morning.

-The Grand Californian is so neat! Kinda has a WL vibe to it.

-I've never been to Disneyland, so it was neat to see some pics of there.

-Your room on the cruise looks nice. Were there rooms above you and/or below you? Sorry, that's probably a silly question, but I'm not sure how the cruise works.

-Seriously, you guys ate so much yummy food this trip!! How fun!

-Ahh, the ziplining looks crazy! And into water! :eek:

-CONGRATS ON THE BABY!!! I'm so happy for you two!! :dance3:

Of course I remember you! :goodvibes It's definitely been a while!

Yes there are rooms above us and to the sides of us, but we never heard any noise from kids or anything. It was really surprising considering how many rooms there are and how small the rooms are but IMO they are well insulated.

The zipline was so much fun! I think about it sometimes when i'm sprawled out on the couch unable to work out due to just plain laziness :lmao:

And thank you! We are very excited! In fact, today marks the 6 month mark! :banana::banana: Only 16 more weeks to go!

Thank you! I'm just glad that a decision has finally been made and we can move on from here...move on to planning my WDW trip that is! :cool1:

Just wanted to let you know I just started a trip report for my Alaskan cruise we just got back from, if you have time to check it out! The link is in my signature :goodvibes

Absolutely i'll check it out right now!

Hi everyone!

Okay so today marks the 6 month mark on my pregnancy! :cool1: Which also means I have 6 months and a few days until our WDW trip :scared1: I need to get started on planning everything out and getting my PTR started. I have one last update which i'm hoping to get to tonight, since DH won't be home.

Stick around!

Hi everyone!

Okay so today marks the 6 month mark on my pregnancy! :cool1: Which also means I have 6 months and a few days until our WDW trip :scared1: I need to get started on planning everything out and getting my PTR started. I have one last update which i'm hoping to get to tonight, since DH won't be home.

Stick around!

And you don't even have your ADRs planned! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

:rotfl2:

I haven't even set my dates and 7 months is coming up. I better get out the 2013 calendar!

And you don't even have your ADRs planned! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

:rotfl2:

I haven't even set my dates and 7 months is coming up. I better get out the 2013 calendar!

I KNOW! You're making me stress out even more now! ;) Actually last night I tried messing around with the 'new' dining system (new to me since it's very different from when I booked in 2009) but now i'm confused. Do I have to book dining through the DVC website because it's not technically with a Disney package? Also, do I have to purchase the dining plan(s) now or can I make the ADR's that I want and add the dining plan later?

I KNOW! You're making me stress out even more now! ;) Actually last night I tried messing around with the 'new' dining system (new to me since it's very different from when I booked in 2009) but now i'm confused. Do I have to book dining through the DVC website because it's not technically with a Disney package? Also, do I have to purchase the dining plan(s) now or can I make the ADR's that I want and add the dining plan later?

You can do them online, you can call in 407-WDW-DINE or you can have MS take care of it. I've never booked through the DVC website before, only the Disneyworld site.

Good luck!

I just got caught back up on your TR! I can't believe its almost over... I've been following for months! What am I going to read now! :laughing:

:woohoo: on reaching your third trimester! And I'm glad your husband got his work stuff straightened out. I know how difficult the school districts can be.

I can't wait to hear all about your December trip! :yay:

Welp, this was it! The only plans we had to today was have breakfast and take off :sad1: I was sad and I did not want it to be over already.

Because we had the later seating for dinner, that also meant we got the later seating for breakfast. Or we could have gone to the buffet for breakfast, but we really preferred going and seating down to eat and saying goodbye to our newly found friends.

We were to be at Tritons at 8:45am (wherever you had dinner at the night before, is the restaurant you’re going to. If you dined at Palo the night before, you head to where you were supposed to have dinner at). HOLY COW! So if you don’t know the layout of the ship, Tritons is right in the middle of the lobby near the exit to disembark. Well, the folks that had already had breakfast were standing around waiting for their group to be called to get off the ship, some people were trying to make it to their restaurants for breakfast, others where coming out of restaurants, etc.. It was pretty crazy and you could definitely get the vibe that cruise was over. Parents were cranky, kids were cranky. Crankiness everywhere! :sad2: We had showed up about 15 minutes early and stood in a looong line to get into the restaurant. This line was pretty much in the way of people trying to get out off of the ship and I saw A LOT of people lugging their luggage around. I’m not sure if they didn’t know to put their stuff out the night before or what but it made it much more hectic for them to navigate the lobby. If you’re thinking of holding on to your own luggage, just don’t do it. Honestly, it will be much less stressful for you in the long run. I also think you’re not ‘allowed’ to have your luggage with you if you’re flying?

Anyway, this was the only pictures I got from this day (and they're crappy because I took them on my phone):

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

The crew was busy setting up more Christams decorations since the next cruisers coming on was for the Holiday cruise. I got really sad and wished I was on that cruise.

Anyway, we finally made it to our table and the only couple that had shown up was the couple that had made it to every other meal. Not sure what happened to the other couple…:rolleyes1

There was no food pics because it was pretty much what I got when we had sat down to breakfast at Triton’s the last time. During breakfast we heard our group called (your group goes according to what your luggage tag character is, so if you’re ‘Goofy’, you get off with the ‘Goofy’ group) but we decided to take it easy since we were not in a hurry. And honestly, the meal wasn’t rushed at all. It was nice being able to talk to our new friends and exchange information to keep in touch. We eventually said goodbye to our servers and to our tablemates and deboarded.

The next process was very easy. You go through Customs fairly quickly, showing your ID’s and then head down to the baggage area where you grab a porter to help you with your luggage (if you have a lot that is, if not just do it yourself). We had no issues finding all four of our bags, and the porter actually took us to our vehicle (if you remember from WAAAY back in the beginning of the TR, DH had snagged a front row spot :thumbsup2) We thanked him, tipped him, loaded up the car, and were on our way back home with no traffic and excellent timing.

Wow! I can't believe that's it! Thanks for everyone that stuck around to the end! But now I hope you'll join me on my next great adventure...Disney World...with a baby! :scared1::banana::woohoo:

You can do them online, you can call in 407-WDW-DINE or you can have MS take care of it. I've never booked through the DVC website before, only the Disneyworld site.

Good luck!

Okay i'll give it a try in a few days when i'm exactly 6 months. Thanks!

I just got caught back up on your TR! I can't believe its almost over... I've been following for months! What am I going to read now! :laughing:

:woohoo: on reaching your third trimester! And I'm glad your husband got his work stuff straightened out. I know how difficult the school districts can be.

I can't wait to hear all about your December trip! :yay:

Lol i'm so bad! I can't believe i've been keeping this thread alive for this long! :lmao: Thanks for reading along! And I hope to see you on my other TR...i'll post that link as soon as I get it started :goodvibes

Great TR. I can't wait to read your PTR and TR with the baby. I can't believe you are already 6 months pregnant. The last few months fly by. Hope you are feeling well.

THank you so much for sharing. I really enjoyed reading about your cruise :goodvibes Now I am super excited for mine :banana:

Good luck with being a new mom :hug:

I just got a call from my mom saying that my baby cousin (10 months) got shot in the leg in a drive-by shooting last night and they are transporting her as we speak. My cousin was visiting her sister late last night and a car happened to drive by her sisters house and shoot 7 rounds into the house, hitting the baby and hitting a friend in the house. Both of my older cousins (the sisters) are safe and the friend will be fine, but the baby needs a lot of prayers right now.

I just got a call from my mom saying that my baby cousin (10 months) got shot in the leg in a drive-by shooting last night and they are transporting her as we speak. My cousin was visiting her sister late last night and a car happened to drive by her sisters house and shoot 7 rounds into the house, hitting the baby and hitting a friend in the house. Both of my older cousins (the sisters) are safe and the friend will be fine, but the baby needs a lot of prayers right now.
You got 'em.

Most definitely. Please keep us posted.

Oh no! This is terrible, I hope the baby recovers soon. Was this in Tulare?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter