Meryll83's SBP/Citrico's/Morocco PJ - Update: Trip Report now underway!!

Are you sorted then?

Nope, that was my poor attempt at sarcasm!

I haven't heard anything back, so just called again, and got transferred away from the main ADR team again, this time I noticed they said it was guest relations I was speaking to.

The guy spent a bit of time looking but then told me it had already been booked, and could he try another date for me. :sad1: I explained that we had tried to place this on hold via email with the restaurant some time ago and again tried to book this morning, so was it possible this was our booking, but for some reason he said the system wouldn't let him show what name the booking already there is in. He said they were open from 7am so someone else could have booked it in that time as it's popular, but darnit I was on the phone trying to sort it then with the other girl who was meant to be ringing me back!!

I asked if I rang the restaurant directly would they be able to tell me if it was booked for us, and he said only if it's in your name (which could be mine, Simon's, Tim's or Jackie's technically!). I've tried ringing the restaurant and emailing the manager directly, but there doesn't seem to be anyone there at the moment :sad2:

So I'm now uber stressed coz I know the room is booked, but is it for us???!!!!!!!!! :scared:

Nope, that was my poor attempt at sarcasm!

I haven't heard anything back, so just called again, and got transferred away from the main ADR team again, this time I noticed they said it was guest relations I was speaking to.

The guy spent a bit of time looking but then told me it had already been booked, and could he try another date for me. :sad1: I explained that we had tried to place this on hold via email with the restaurant some time ago and again tried to book this morning, so was it possible this was our booking, but for some reason he said the system wouldn't let him show what name the booking already there is in. He said they were open from 7am so someone else could have booked it in that time as it's popular, but darnit I was on the phone trying to sort it then with the other girl who was meant to be ringing me back!!

I asked if I rang the restaurant directly would they be able to tell me if it was booked for us, and he said only if it's in your name (which could be mine, Simon's, Tim's or Jackie's technically!). I've tried ringing the restaurant and emailing the manager directly, but there doesn't seem to be anyone there at the moment :sad2:

So I'm now uber stressed coz I know the room is booked, but is it for us???!!!!!!!!! :scared:

Oh no I am so sorry I hope you manage to get this sorted out :hug:

Lurkyloo posted this number on your thread on the main wedding page, have you tried calling this one? 407-824-2989

I thought maybe you were but was hoping.

I would be having fits if I were you. Hope you get it all sorted today.

The restaurant manager emailed me back last night to my work address (so just seen it this morning) and said that the Domain was already put on hold and she will transfer into our name (well Tim's as it's his resort ressie we're using) tonight. We've given her our card details so she can do this, as it's a venue that needs a credit card guarantee.

So it sounds like it's okay and was already reserved for us somehow, but I won't rest easy until we get a confirmation number (presuming we get one!), which I won't find out until Thursday morning if she replies to my work email again, as I'm not in the office tomorrow :eek: More waiting........

Keep hoping for me that it all goes to plan!

The restaurant manager emailed me back last night to my work address (so just seen it this morning) and said that the Domain was already put on hold and she will transfer into our name (well Tim's as it's his resort ressie we're using) tonight. We've given her our card details so she can do this, as it's a venue that needs a credit card guarantee.

So it sounds like it's okay and was already reserved for us somehow, but I won't rest easy until we get a confirmation number (presuming we get one!), which I won't find out until Thursday morning if she replies to my work email again, as I'm not in the office tomorrow :eek: More waiting........

Keep hoping for me that it all goes to plan!

That sounds promising. Will you have any access to e-mail tomorrow? Can you put an auto forward on?

That sounds promising. Will you have any access to e-mail tomorrow? Can you put an auto forward on?
I've tried to auto-forward to my home email before specifying who the email would be coming from and it just doesn't seem to work :confused3 I can't really forward all my mail. I'll just have to set it up like last time before I leave tonight though and try again, it's worth a shot.
Unfortunately otherwise I can't get access to my work email until Thursday. The suspense might kill me :laughing:

I've tried to auto-forward to my home email before specifying who the email would be coming from and it just doesn't seem to work :confused3 I can't really forward all my mail. I'll just have to set it up like last time before I leave tonight though and try again, it's worth a shot.
Unfortunately otherwise I can't get access to my work email until Thursday. The suspense might kill me :laughing:

Hope it works. Or could you e-mail them before you leave and give them your home e-mail address?

We got the Chef's Domain!! :yay:
So now I can breathe a huge sigh of relief knowing that we do have a reception venue, and our first choice at that!!

Yeahy!!!!! So pleased for you! Everything is falling into place now!:goodvibes

Thanks ladies!!

This means now that there's just a couple of things to finalise on our budget and BEO and then off it will go back to DFTW once we've signed it! :woohoo:

Things seem like they're getting really close now we've booked all of our ADR's too, here is what we have booked:

- Crystal Palace for breakfast on our first morning in WDW. Just for me and Si, as we think everyone else will be astonished at how military we are getting up early to do this, especially as we're having a late one at Halloween Horror Nights later. But we know we'll be up bright and early, so might as well make the most of it! :laughing:
images

- Le Cellier on our stag and hen night for everyone, a table for the girls and a table for the boys. I was really pleased I managed to get two tables for 6 at 6pm :thumbsup2
images

- Beaches & Cream the afternoon before the wedding when we check into the Boardwalk (okay, so we haven't made an ADR for this as you can't, but this is where we'll be going for a No Way Jose!!) :worship:
images

- Citrico's Chef's Domain for our wedding reception meal :lovestruc
images

- California Grill with Adam and Anna the night after the wedding as a gift to them, although they are still to confirm if they want to do this, but thought I'd better get it booked in anyway!
images

- Mythos at Universal (okay, so again I haven't booked this yet, as when I called the number it told me to leave a message, so I thought I'd try again another time, but we plan to go here for lunch whilst we're at Universal that day) We're also waiting to see if Julie and Steve want to join us for this meal, as they said they'd likely join us for a Universal day.
images

- Sci-Fi Dine in for lunch with Si's parents and Adam and Anna too before they leave to go home. We need to confirm this with everyone still, but once again we thought it better to get booked! This is somewhere Si's family went when the boys were kids, so we're planning a nostalgic trip back!
images

- ESPN for an early dinner whilst our parents go to Raglan Road and then on to Cirque (our gift to them), but Si desperately wants to go back to ESPN and have dingers, so we've squeezed it in for ourselves here (okay, so yes again we can't book this one, but you get the idea!):lmao:
images

- Big River Grille & Brewing Works for lunch the day before we cruise. The plan is for everyone to have a last get-together before we head our seperate ways, so I've booked for us, parents and Julie and Steve
images

- Boma for a late breakfast on our final morning with my parents before we head home, we'll be all that are left at WDW, so our final farewell :sad1: We're actually not able to make this ressie until Friday, and my dad's going to handle this one, as I've now trained him to be an expert(ish) at the new online ressie system!!
images

Haven't totally decided whether to do the Epcot Segway Around the World or the Tower of Terror 5k yet, so leaving those for now. Tried to book HHN tickets with Universal over the phone the other day, but the payment wouldn't go through as apparently they're having issues with UK security codes at the moment, which is darn useful! :rolleyes:

Took our dresses in to an alterations shop last weekend and they're adding me a bustle :cool1: and just doing some minor alterations on the girl's dresses, the lady in the shop was lovely and said the total would be no more than £40 and she is doing Jackie's for free as the alteration needed was so minor. Very pleased with that, as I was anticipating up to £40 a dress based on my limited knowledge!

I've also sent off to Brevard County for the mail away marriage licence, does anyone know how long the intial papers should take to come back to me?

I loved reading through all your dining choices, I love so many of the places that you have picked. What is the dessert you mentioned at Beaches and Cream have in it? We absolutely love going there for burgers and ice cream on our trips. I'm interested to hear about the places in Universal since we're going there in December.

I loved reading through all your dining choices, I love so many of the places that you have picked. What is the dessert you mentioned at Beaches and Cream have in it? We absolutely love going there for burgers and ice cream on our trips. I'm interested to hear about the places in Universal since we're going there in December.
Oh Vanessa, the No Way Jose is a divine creation!! You must try one, we made the mistake of ordering one each last time, this time we will be sharing, much as I love dessert, it is HUUUUUUUUUUGE! I have a picture of me with one somewhere, but for now....
nowayjose.jpg

No Way Jose - A peanut butter and hot fudge delight featuring chocolate and vanilla ice cream, peanut butter and chocolate morsels, whipped cream and a cherry. - $7.99

Oh Vanessa, the No Way Jose is a divine creation!! You must try one, we made the mistake of ordering one each last time, this time we will be sharing, much as I love dessert, it is HUUUUUUUUUUGE! I have a picture of me with one somewhere, but for now....
nowayjose.jpg

No Way Jose - A peanut butter and hot fudge delight featuring chocolate and vanilla ice cream, peanut butter and chocolate morsels, whipped cream and a cherry. - $7.99

OMG I think I just gained 10 lbs looking at that!

Your plan sounds great. I'll be asking for tips when we mail for our license.

A peanut butter and hot fudge delight featuring chocolate and vanilla ice cream, peanut butter and chocolate morsels, whipped cream and a cherry. - $7.99

That sounds out of this world; we love peanut butter and chocolate desserts! We normally just do shakes or something boring, except for getting the "kitchen sink" one time. I am now going to have to add this to my list of must have desserts next time we're at WDW :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter