Merry Christmas Riddlers!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I hope your holiday was filled with Peace and Love and Joy!

What, no riddle today?

We stayed up till now playing with the Wii Santa brought us. (ur, um, brought the kids I mean).

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!

Happy Boxing Day! (ooohhhh boxing on the Wii is soooo much fun)

Good Morning Riddlers!

It's Dyan's day and she's in DIsney...and I'm not doing one today. Sorry. lol ;)

however if someone would like to take the initiative and post one...go right ahead!

Good Morning Riddlers!

It's Dyan's day and she's in DIsney...and I'm not doing one today. Sorry. lol ;)

however if someone would like to take the initiative and post one...go right ahead!

I cant Donna, Rebecca and I are going shopping today. I think Duck should do it!!

BFF, what could you possibly have to buy? lol Didn't you get everything you want for Christmas? Have a good time though! waving cause my smilie won't work! ;)

BFF, what could you possibly have to buy? lol Didn't you get everything you want for Christmas? Have a good time though! waving cause my smilie won't work! ;)

I have gift cards and cash, nuff said!

Alright boys and girls..for the few that drop by I will offer this seasonal riddle:

You will know that I am coming From the jingle of my bell, But exactly who I am is not an easy thing to tell.

Children, they adore me for they find me jolly,but I do not see them when the halls are decked with holly.

My job often leaves me frozen, I am a man that all should know, But I do not do business in times of sleet or ice or snow.

I travel much on business, But no reindeer haul me around, I do all my traveling firmly on the ground.

I love the time of Christmas, But that's not my vocational season, And I assure that is because of a sound economic reason.

PM me with your answers :)

It looks like Spike is leading this parade

cookie.jpg

I see I was in before Lou, that made my day!! Later Riddlers!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter