Merry Christmas One and All! The Murphy's are LIVE from the GF and BC 12/18-12/26UPDATED WITH NYE

We just got back from seeing it and we LOVED it! It would only have been better if we saw it at Disney like you !! Can't wait to hear your review.

Star Wars!!!!!!!!!! I had tears in my eyes from the first moment. I feel like I just came out of a time machine!!!!! If you haven't been to a 3D ETX theater definitely go. It was amazing!!!!!! :banana:

Our oldest saw it with friends last night, but our whole family is going together tomorrow night (it's the first time all five of us are available at the same time.) So keeping him quiet is very difficult! Funny you say that about the first moment, because I told my family I'm pretty sure I'll cry within the first 5 minutes. :) Very sentimental.

Wow love all the pictures and your room is so pretty including the Xmas tree. We saw Star Wars yesterday and today.....amazing.

I wanted to share some photos of our view in the sunshine :)

401EECA4-408E-4D58-AC7C-C2259F270D70_zps5ox5nd2k.jpg

E310FE3E-36BB-4020-B204-5FB5964DD08F_zpshpktxinu.jpg

AB85CF95-1908-4BFC-B2A6-BDB513B86A20_zpsc5gtyi8d.jpg

Wow! I was reading a thread on here that was all about how the Christmas decorations have gone down in all the resorts and parks. Doesn't look like it to me - what do you think?

Wow! I was reading a thread on here that was all about how the Christmas decorations have gone down in all the resorts and parks. Doesn't look like it to me - what do you think?

Well I definitely don't think they've gone down here. We haven't been to any other resorts yet, but plan to visit many! :)

Well I definitely don't think they've gone down here. We haven't been to any other resorts yet, but plan to visit many! :)

People were saying it was across the board in all of the parks as well. Glad to see they are still grand at the Grand! :)

People were saying it was across the board in all of the parks as well. Glad to see they are still grand at the Grand! :)

I thought MK looked great last night! The castle and Main St were both beautiful. :thumbsup2

I thought MK looked great last night! The castle and Main St were both beautiful. :thumbsup2

Glad to hear it! We haven't been there for Christmas since 2009 and I'd be bummed to go back and feel like it had gone downhill since then.

Wow, that is great! We've gone to sold out MNSSHP two years in a row and both were packed. I would love a guaranteed uncrowded party event. Maybe everyone was at the new Star Wars movie, instead. ;)

Plus it was the premiere of the galactic spectacular too. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter