• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Merging 2 accounts?

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
I recently booked a trip under my Yahoo email to get the Disney plus room discount but all of my other trips are under my Gmail account. Is there a way to get the 2 accounts merged under the Gmail account so I can take advantage of the bounce back offer under the account I use 99% of the time without losing anything booked under the Yahoo email?

I recently booked a trip under my Yahoo email to get the Disney plus room discount but all of my other trips are under my Gmail account. Is there a way to get the 2 accounts merged under the Gmail account so I can take advantage of the bounce back offer under the account I use 99% of the time without losing anything booked under the Yahoo email?

I feel like the system made me merge my accounts years ago....like I had one account with yahoo and but when I went to book with gmail, it recognized my name was the same and asked which account I wanted to be primary....wash/rinse/repeat for ESPN.

You could probably call MDE help desk. They were able to link married name me with maiden name me on the back end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter