Memory maker package

We get it everytime. This time getting AP's that will include it. I like being able to just show up and get my picture taken, without having to either ask someone (random stranger) or a Photopass photographer to use our camera. Plus it's one less thing we have to carry around. We do however, make up for the cost by getting a ton of pictures at every place we can. We try to get at least the same amount in photos as we pay in dollars.

The last time we split it amongst 3 families to cut the price down

A lot of excellent points made both ways here. It is expensive, and many people would like to use that money elsewhere, especially as was pointed out, the Disney photographers will take pictures with your camera.

We did it for our Oct'15 trip and it helped make our decision to get AP's for our next set of trips all the easier. The convenience of it, the effects added in, the ride pics, all made it a great buy. If it wasn't added in to an AP and we were going for 5 or more days, we would definitely buy it again. If we were going for 4 or less days...maybe, but probably not.

There are 4 of us going, 2 adults and 2 children. We have pre-purchased the Memory Maker and it is in my name. My question is can anyone in our party have their Magic Band scanned and have those pictures show up in my account? They are all listed in my MDE account.

My experience is that I really don't like taking pictures myself but if I saw a photographer we would grab a quick photo. You also have ride photos, and meet and greet. Without memory maker I wouldn't have taken any photos so it was worth it for us =)

There are 4 of us going, 2 adults and 2 children. We have pre-purchased the Memory Maker and it is in my name. My question is can anyone in our party have their Magic Band scanned and have those pictures show up in my account? They are all listed in my MDE account.
I believe any of you can scan your magic band as long as they are linked to your account.

Hijacking this thread a bit. My husband and I have AP so we get the MM for free with that. My son is going to Disney for three days in December and is set up on my MDE. Will he be able to use our MM from our APs? We have in the past with other family members but we were there with them so I didn't know if having his tickets linked to my MDE would be the same. The price is pretty steep for just a couple of days but it will be his girlfriends first Disney trip so I want them to have some photos.

Yep.

Hijacking this thread a bit. My husband and I have AP so we get the MM for free with that. My son is going to Disney for three days in December and is set up on my MDE. Will he be able to use our MM from our APs? We have in the past with other family members but we were there with them so I didn't know if having his tickets linked to my MDE would be the same. The price is pretty steep for just a couple of days but it will be his girlfriends first Disney trip so I want them to have some photos.

Yep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter