Megabus Early Booking Scoop

samsteele

DIS Veteran
If anyone uses Megabus to get to and from Toronto Airport, thought I'd give you a heads up that if you are an early bird and are first to book seats on a scheduled run, you can get your seat for cheap. This morning, the first leg of my megabus route opened up for Sept. I booked for $1 + $2 admin fee + tax = $3 plus change. Yaay! Regular price is usually $40 one way for me. Now waiting for Oct to open up for booking so I can grab my return transpo. I've been able to score this every once in a while over the past 2 yrs or so. Online booking typically opens approx 3 months out. Many of us book our WDW vacations extra early so something to think about if you use ground transpo to Toronto Airport.

If anyone uses Megabus to get to and from Toronto Airport, thought I'd give you a heads up that if you are an early bird and are first to book seats on a scheduled run, you can get your seat for cheap. This morning, the first leg of my megabus route opened up for Sept. I booked for $1 + $2 admin fee + tax = $3 plus change. Yaay! Regular price is usually $40 one way for me. Now waiting for Oct to open up for booking so I can grab my return transpo. I've been able to score this every once in a while over the past 2 yrs or so. Online booking typically opens approx 3 months out. Many of us book our WDW vacations extra early so something to think about if you use ground transpo to Toronto Airport.
YUP! I was brave a few years ago and took that beast to Philly --- round trip was less than $60.00 and that included paying extra to book my seats!!!

I've used them once to go to Buffalo Airport (drove from there to Akron). Takes a bit of time as they stop in Hamilton, St. Catherines, Stoney Creek and Niagara Falls but it was pretty comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter