Mega early pj- nicki and dean sept 2014

oops forgot to add my save the dates- all sent out now, invited 70 people and only think about 10-20 will be able to make it- going to wait until next year and see what feedback i get and decide from there for sure whether to go with an escape or wishes ceremony!

pic.jpg

Love all of your Cinderella themed stuff! Very cute! You have so much chosen already! Lovelovelove the Carrie Bradshaw shoes, too! They've become very popular for weddings so I bet you'll be able to find something similar with a less shocking price tag :)

so i emailed disney photography to ask about the magic kingdom photo shoot and apparently if you dont use a disney photography for the wedding you cant book the MK shoot until 45 days before the wedding!! i think its unlikely i will get the date i want 6 weeks before and i dont think i could cope waiting that long to find out!! i really want randy chapman to do the pics so maybe i will have to take the risk or suck it up and hire disney as well depending how much their cheapest package is :(

If you choose the escape package, photography is included. You forgo this photogaphy, though, if you choose to hire an outside photographer, but if you use the included photographer you can schedule your MK shoot prior to 45 days out.

Love the at home reception ideas and the STDs are FABULOUS!

Congrats!! It's never to early to start planning!! You've got more figured out than people who have less than a year so you are in good shape! Look forward to following along :)

Congrats!! It's never to early to start planning!! You've got more figured out than people who have less than a year so you are in good shape! Look forward to following along :)

Aw thank you and you have my flowers!! They look so amazing- i know i’ve definitely made the right choice now i’ve seen them with another bride!! Fingers crossed Disney can do them in bright blue for me and bright orange for my bridesmaids!! :banana:

These are the colours i want- sorry the pic quality is poor i just copied them from Google images lol

orange.jpg

blue.jpg

Thanks everyone else for your comments as well :cheer2:

I have emailed Disney this morning to see if there is any chance we can look at the wedding pavilion while we are on vacation in September! We wont be back over in America again before the wedding so it would be nice to have a look at the different wedding venues even if it is just from the outside! What happens if you cant go to the planning session? Do they give you anything else in its place? I’m a little nervous about planning via email and phone but it is Disney i am sure they can work magic for me! :wizard:

My flowers were so beautiful in person too! Disney did a great job putting them together! They weighed a ton but were really photogenic! I love your colors!! Disney should be able to do them!! Hopefully you'll be able to visit the WP while you are there!!

Hi Nicki, loving all your plans so far! :goodvibes I too am a hopeful disney bride-to-be from the UK who is in the very early stages of planning (and saving! ;)) so good to hear there are a few of us out there going through it together

We haven't even thought about a date yet (also just bought a house so trying to work out funds etc). Look forward to hearing more about your plans :thumbsup2

Hi Nicki, loving all your plans so far! :goodvibes I too am a hopeful disney bride-to-be from the UK who is in the very early stages of planning (and saving! ;)) so good to hear there are a few of us out there going through it together

We haven't even thought about a date yet (also just bought a house so trying to work out funds etc). Look forward to hearing more about your plans :thumbsup2

aw thank you- congratulations to you too! just had a nosey at your trip report- we usually go to wdw when its dressed up for halloween and were going to mnsshp for the first time this year! we were the same over a date- got engaged in 2010 but bought a house not long after so decided to wait until 2014 and we could still have a holiday this year! it is so scary planning an american wedding from the uk! i will keep a look out for your pj :)

ps notice your a nightmare before xmas fan, my fiance has just started a nightmare before xmas sleeve tattoo- very early stages at the moment though!

ps notice your a nightmare before xmas fan, my fiance has just started a nightmare before xmas sleeve tattoo- very early stages at the moment though!

Aww that's awesome! :thumbsup2 I have Lock Shock and Barrel on my leg (think you can see it in some pics in my TR) and I have a Jack / curly hill / pumpkins thing on top of my right arm. I'm a huge Tim Burton fan in general but NBC even more so. Would love to see pics when he's got some ink!

I'm hoping to start a PJ soon :) Yes buying a house is taking over our lives at the min time and money wise (hoping to get the keys on Tuesday!) - I've done a rough budget and it's gonna take some time to save but I'm looking forward to the journey. Halloween in WDW was amazing - hope to go back during October again ::yes::

Ive tried to work out a rough budget, based on an estimate of 30 guests and sticking to the minimum and ive managed to do it without the MK photoshoot (ill add this last minute if theres a slot and room in the budget) and without a dessert party- as lovely as it would be cant justify spending so much on dessert and a party that lasts an hour! so im trying to think of something else for the evening! ideas so far- either having a 5pm ceremony so the cocktail hour and reception will finish late ish and leave it at that! or as i love love love pat obriens duelling piano bar at city walk, im thinking jellyrolls! will we stick out like a sore thumb in bridal wear though? has anyone any other ideas of places to go after the reception? i wish disney let you have longer than a 4 hour reception so i could have a private evening celebration but i guess thats what dessert parties are for

Hey! I've been to Jellyrolls tons and tons of times and several times I've seen bridal parties! In fact, that is ideally what I wanted to do after my wedding, but we scheduled only 5 months outs so we only had a 7:30 slot available and it was too late to go. But I say do it!

No updates as yet, I've purchased my table numbers and they are fab, pics to follow but that's it really on the wedding front. However we have just returned from 2 amazing weeks at Disney world, last trip before the wedding :( only 23 months to go lol I will upload some pics when I get a minute. We arrived late afternoon at Saratoga Springs after a bumpy 9 hour flight to find that Disney had upgraded us from a studio to a 1 bed villa in celebration of our 4 year anniversary :woohoo: couldn't believe it, the room was amazing and made the start of the trip so magical (however we've now had to add another £1500 to the wedding budget so we can afford to book a 1 bed villa for our 3 week stay in sept 2014 damn you Disney lol)

Anyway we had a fun filled vacation, we had the dining plan so had some of the best food ever! Highlights include jiko, yachtsman steakhouse twice, nine dragons, rose and crown, t-Rex (I loved this place, cheesy theming but so much fun, loving the cotton candy cocktails). Managed to visit every Disney park and get pics with characters I haven't seen before especially at MNSSHP (well worth queuing up at 6 for a pic with the dwarves and me dressed as snow white), some great days at downtown Disney, couple of trips to universal (Disney really needs to create a new ride that matches how freakin brilliant the Harry Potter ride is, seriously not a HP fan at all but that ride is just wow!), nights out down city walk in my favourite cocktail bar pat o briens, a trip to Halloween Horror Nights (scared the hell out of me, dean loved it), visits to sea world, Busch gardens and the malls squeezed in as well, plus dinner a few times at the cheesecake factory yum yum

only negative i can pick up and its only a minor thing as the amazing disney staff resolved it straight away for us, was a few of the resteraunts where we had appetisers or alcohol that weren't included in the dining plan, were charged to our room despite us telling them we were paying cash and giving the check to the waiters with the cash and telling them it was to cover any extras we ran up and tip, so when we checked out we had a bill for resteraunts we'd already paid for! Luckily the reception staff sorted this for us and cancelled the charges and I'm hoping it was genuine mistakes by the resteraunts and not a sneaky way to get extra tips, but anyway next time if we are on the dining plan we will not give a credit card to reception so nothing can be charged to our room by mistake

all in all though my fav visit ever to Disney and my honeymoon has a lot to live upto to top it haha so sad to be home I wish we lived in America :( only 6 months to go I guess until we can book our next visit and the real wedding planning can start :cloud9::love:

Vacation Pics to follow soon :hippie::love:

I'm so excited!!! I've ordered my wedding dress woohoo!! it's one of the Alfred Angelo Disney range-Diamond Collection Cinderella Limited Edition dress! I went for style 228 the ballgown and yes i am getting it in glass slipper blue!!! i wanted it the minute i tried it on- i also loved dress 229 but the train was HUGE- no way could i have got that from the UK to Florida and back, it was so heavy! i'm so excited the dresses are only available until march so i just had to get it :D only thing is now i need a new colour scheme for the bridesmaids- electric blue completely clashes with my dress! i will still have it for the cake etc but the bridesmaid dresses and the ties are going to have to be a more subtle shade of blue like indigo! plenty of time for that, cant believe im almost at the 18 month mark :D

booked randy chapman woohoo (bit early i know but i wanted to make sure i got him lol)

im def going to upload some pics as my page is a bit boring at the min :worried:

i dont know whether to put pics of my dress on in case anyone i know sees it as i want it to be a secret (especially the colour)

Congrats on booking randy, sounds like your plans are coming along well :) Are you still to confirm your date? Would love to see some more planning pics!

Congrats on booking randy, sounds like your plans are coming along well :) Are you still to confirm your date? Would love to see some more planning pics!

thanks, think im done for a while now im skint lol nothing confirmed yet, can start talking to disney in may then officially book my date and pay the deposit in september! wanted to book randy asap though coz i love his pics and the price is amazing especially compared to disney! i like your profile pic, we managed to get one with jack and sally at downtown disney this year :)

nickipoo2012 said:
thanks, think im done for a while now im skint lol nothing confirmed yet, can start talking to disney in may then officially book my date and pay the deposit in september! wanted to book randy asap though coz i love his pics and the price is amazing especially compared to disney! i like your profile pic, we managed to get one with jack and sally at downtown disney this year :)

I just found your PJ...I started mine super early too. I love your plans so far. I can't wait to be able to book my date this fall!

I just found your PJ...I started mine super early too. I love your plans so far. I can't wait to be able to book my date this fall!

congratulations, how strange ive just read your pj too! i love the colour of your ring and your blue hydragea? flowers are so cool, i saw them on the internet at the weekend in a daisy bouquet and im thinking of adding them to mine! 2014 doesnt seem that far away now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter