Meg + Rob SBP/ADH/UK Lower 10/12/09 - Roots Photos ONLINE! YES!!!!

Which dress do you either like more or think would look better on Meg

• The Dress She Already Has - the Alfred Angelo with Yellow Trim

• Or the new one with the lace sleeves?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Happy Wedding Day Meg! It sounds perfect! I wish I could have watched the live feed but sadly they would have noticed at work. Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics after you get back!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY MEG & ROB!!!!! I can wait to hear and see everything!!! I hope someone video taped your wedding so that you can post it online. I unforutnaely was called into work so i missed it!!!!:scared1:

Well, during the ceremony she turned around and said she had to wave to "her public" and just now, after it was over, you prolly saw it, but she came over to the camera and said "To all my DIS brides, you rock!" :rotfl:

I didn't see that bit.... :guilty: Some inconsiderate so and so rang my switchboard to ask a question... I mean, how rude can you get?! :lmao:

Meg, I hope your day is everything you dreamed it would be! It's getting late over here in the UK, but I imagine your day is in full swing!

Bob xoxoxox

HAPPY Wedding DAY MEG!! I am so sad I could not watch the ceremony my work blocked it! I hope you post it again. Have fun and enjoy your day.

Happy Wedding Day MEG! So sad I missed your webcast - stupid work thinks its more important :rolleyes1

Anyway, I just wanted to share that we got our first measurable snow of the season today (way too early if you ask me) but I just thought it was appropriate that it snowed on my "snow buddy's" wedding day!

Hope your weather was warmer ;)

I just saw the preview video on Stan's site. SOooooo beautiful! I cannot wait to see the pictures and read the full report. All the decor looked fab :thumbsup2

Honestly I am sitting here in tears. I just finished watching the sneak peak of your special day...it was so beautiful! You were so beautiful! Congrats to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i missed the live feed....darn work. But i saw the Sneak Peak on stan's site....simply a beautiful wedding!! I can't wait for the Root's pics! Have a wonderful Honeymoon!

:thumbsup2 Love the short hair!!

Hey all!!

Thank you so much for all the warm wedding wishes! I wanted to get on quickly to show you the Roots preview pictures. The Roots are so awesome that I had preview pictures less than 12 hours after the end of the ceremony. And Stan had the sneak peek up the next day! I was completely jazzed to be able to share the day with you all so soon!!

Here are the Root preview pictures -

RootPhoto_01.jpg

RootPhoto_02.jpg

RootPhoto_03.jpg

RootPhoto_04.jpg

RootPhoto_05.jpg

(That's the Chicken Dance if you were wondering!)

RootPhoto_06.jpg

RootPhoto_07.jpg

RootPhoto_08.jpg

(Just in case you were wondering - that's me doing my best bear impression and Jensey Root doing her best moose!)

I completely love the Roots!!

I so look forward to coming home and telling you all about our wedding etc in our trip report. I'll tell you that it's going to be interesting if nothing else! We had a few issues shall we say? :laughing: I'll tease you with that for now lol.

But DISBrides do rock and I thank Carrie for posting that - I did give a shout out during the webcast! ;)

Now back to the honeymoon...

MEG!!!! you look so incredibly beautiful! I can't wait to hear all about it. The Roots sneak peeks are awesome. They really do amazing work. Hope you have a wonderful honeymoon and thank you for sharing your wedding with us!

You looked so beatiful! I was so excited to see the pictures up already!!!!

Enjoy your honeymoon!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter