Meeting other DIS members in the parks

mimichan

Mouseketeer
I read in an earlier post (which I can't find now) about a way to meet other DIS members in Disneyland/DCA. If I remember correctly, it said that members wear lime green. Is this correct? I just returned but when I was there, I did see several people wearing lime green (coincidence?). In fact, we met a really nice family with 2 daughters (the mom wore lime green) and I wish I had asked.

i know they do that on the cruise. and it was really fun! there's a cruise meet board, and you just post the date of your cruise. and you set up a time/place to meet, and it's really fun & exciting to build up to your vacation. but not sure if there's such a board for disneyland forum? maybe people just do it on their own? :flower:

Here is our new Disneyland meet thread.

You can either post the details on that thread or pm me and I will add you to the list.

The Disneyland Meet thread is a great idea! I have always seen people wear lime green, but am always too shy or afraid to ask people if they are on the DIS....I think alot of other people like wearing lime green too. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter