Meet the Fockers! We're watching you...

I have a confession, please don't kick me out, but I don't own anything lime except my LGMH's it's not really a clothes colour over here. So there, I've confessed, huge weight off my shoulders :laughing:

I have a confession, please don't kick me out, but I don't own anything lime except my LGMH's it's not really a clothes colour over here. So there, I've confessed, huge weight off my shoulders :laughing:

That's it...you're banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

If it weren't for the dis...how many of us would be decked in lime every disney trip???? :confused3 :rotfl:

I don't any lime clothing BUT I do have a lime green scarf (very thin material) that is brighter than day ;) Gotta love being able to accessorize! :banana:

Don't you love your baggallini???? :love:

So, what's our new name gonna be??? :confused3 You guys are all limerrific! :goodvibes

We're all going to limaliscious Dis'er Watchers....I like the official Dis'er Watcher thread! (or the crocker watcher thread to play on our mascots)

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three new words for me. I'm so excited and happy now. All is well in the DisWorld.

Yeah....the list is back!!!

Can you add my name again for October 3rd to October 9th at POFQ (yes, lucky me has two trips this year! :banana: )

Thanks so much!!!

Now the question is...will we all have to think up some limericks

There once was a merry old Dis'er
Who went to the world with her sister
And one small green croc
Who was in for a shock
When mickey mouse turned round and kissed her

And one small green croc
Who was in for a shock

:lmao: :thumbsup2 Good job!

Whoa Baby!

I swear I was just explaining to my DH AGAIN last night about how the thread was STILL going and who is who (he thought that GlendaMax, who we met by divine coincidence last Sept., OWNED the DisBoards! Yes honey, and Princess V is CEO and S'late, DLMama and MickeyFan are in charge of Human Resources). I'm soooo confused!
Anyways the OP had a good run there didn't she?
Thank you V, so much for keeping us focused on what is important - the list, the lime and the lime lifers/watchers ( I LOVE your OP for this thread - got me all misty eyed).
(BTW can anyone PM me with what got the thread shut down finally? Maggie sent me a PM that was pretty sheepish but golly?! What could be so offensive that they finally pulled the lime rug out?)

OT I am currently trying to swing a weekend trip to DL for just my sister and me!!! (Does anyone else feel that sometimes kids can really slow you DOWN at Disney??) I believe that she and I are the ones who really GET it anyway and can I tell you how much my bones are aching for a trip?

Have already thought of how to explain to my kids that mommy is taking a trip to ANAHEIM for a few days... Wish me LUCK!

You can call your list Limeaid!!! :lmao:

And one small green croc
Who was in for a shock

Yay. More words. I'll update my "old" list and start my Limeaid list.

Hey, it's our old threadmama, LISA!!!

I still like to think of us as "Team Focker Watch" Goes with the thread and our lanyards. Any other ideas??
:confused3

Here is a new and(hopefully) improved list:

AbsoLimalutely
LUBAR-Limed Up Beyond All Recognition
LimeAid
Limaliscious
Limedacious
Limed
Limer
Limericks (very looooong "e" so it rhymes with lime)
Limefest
Limeful
Limetastic
Limerific
Limerism
Limerize
Limerized
Limertist
Limertunist
Limertunity
Limeing
Limingtabulous
Limeitude
Limeizstan
Limelarious
Limeless
Limemobile
Limemunity
Limeswagon
Limeshizzle
Limetivity
Limetacular
Limetastic
Limetastical
Limeumentary
UnLimenbelievable

Here is a new and(hopefully) improved list:

AbsoLimalutely
LUBAR-Limed Up Beyond All Recognition
LimeAid
Limaliscious
Limedacious
Limed
Limer
Limericks poetry? :rotfl2:
Limefest
Limeful
Limetastic
Limerific
Limerism
Limerize
Limerized
Limertist
Limertunist
Limertunity
Limeing
Limingtabulous
Limeitude
Limeizstan
Limelarious
Limeless
Limemobile
Limemunity
Limeswagon
Limeshizzle
Limetivity
Limetacular
Limetastic
Limetastical
Limeumentary
UnLimenbelievable

;)

Oh man. Your list of lime words is cracking me up!! :lmao: LUBAR!! hahahaha

That'a it! I'm reporting you to the ThreadMistress! :rotfl:

And one small green croc
Who was in for a shock

OMG! I was just thinking about a limerick I wrote in the 4th grade that was published in the school newspaper:

There once was a man named Benny;
Poor man, only had a penny.
He wished for a nickel;
To buy a pickle;
That poor old man named Benny!

Never thought that info would ever come in handy! Anyone want me to recite some Canterbury Tales? Anyone??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter