Mediterranean Cruise-Help! Pros and cons?

What kind stains are those that would be that big? I was lectured by a previous poster when commenting about how ugly the reimagined atrium and was told that it was designed to look like a sea floor , were these definitely stains or just ugly carpet?
Perhaps it's just ugly carpet? I've checked my photos from last year, and it looked the same then.

It must just be ugly carpet , stains that large couldn't be left especially giving ship tours etc

We just got off the Magic this past Saturday after a week in the Med and we loved it. No children with us but there were Plenty of children around. As others said, I'm sure your son would enjoy Rome, Pompeii in Naples, and Pisa. We had a Navigators Verandah and spent very little time there. You can research port adventures on the Disney Cruise Line site.

;)IMG_7395.JPG

There's the carpet. It s not stained at all. I think the variation is intended and the vacuuming pattern. I have a few pictures of the atrium and they all look a little different. I think *that's* the carpet. ;)

Like I said, off topic I know, but the Magic had been our least favorite ship by far and it is really really nice now!

Anyone booked on the June 23, 2018 Mediterranean cruise? I need to get busy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter