Me voy en 4 dias

Disneylover 2

I'm DISappearing!!!!!!
Bueno, de verda q me voy en 4 dias en 41 minutos.
No lo puedo creer.

Este es como va ser el viaje:
Salgo el 13 de junio a las 9, 9 ymedia?- a Dallas, Texas
Voy a Orange County, California.
Toma todo el dia.

DISNEYLANDIA, AQUI VENGO!!!!

Muchas felicidades!!! que disfruten mucho su viaje, a nosotros aun nos faltan mas de 5 meses

Que disfrute el viaje.

Hay unas atracciones nuevas, espcialmente uno en California Adventure que se llama Toy Story Mania. Ojala que la puedes subir.

Pardon, me espanol es muy, MUY malo. Voy a Disneyland este verano. Soy muy feliz y entusiasmado. (?)

Si Dios quiere visitaremos Disneyland por 1ra vez en enero 2009 asi q tendre preguntas para de tu viaje para ir familiarizandome.

Espero q disfrutes mucho

Voy a ser el " trip report" en ingles, esta bien?

We arrived at California around 4 p.m. on June 13. We went to the Fairfiled Inn. Which I loved it! Great walking distance form Disneyland! Since my dad is executive platinum?( he travels alot) we got one of the special four rooms in the whole hotel. The special thing about it is that it has an extra room which is princess themed. I let my sister sleep in it. So the next day we went to Knotts Berry Farm. It was awesome! I won in the games there and it just got me more excited to go to Disneyland the folowing day. So the foloowing day came! We woke uo at 6 am to be in time for the opening of Disneylanf at 8 am. We ate at Mcdonalds on the way! ( it's in the parking lot of the hotel!)so it was around 7:30 when we finished eating.

We walk to the entrance and I feel the magic in me! Finally 8 am came and there I was...in DISNEYLAND!!!!!! We rushed to Star tours and then space mountain..and the Buzz light year. Then I wanted to go to the indiana jones ride but my older sister wanted to go to Fantasyland! So I let her take me throught the castle. While we are heading to the castle, she says she sees "dream people" in the castle entrance, so we fast-walk there. Suddenly they say to us: congratulaions, you just dream fastpasses!!!!! I flipped out! So after that we went to Snow White the ride. The CM there noticed our dream fastpasses and said: you got thpse at te castle, right? And we said yes. Then we went on!

So we continued with like 4 days of non-stop Disneyland and DCA. Finally we went to universal studios! I loved the mummy ride and jurasic park, the ride! We also took to the tour! There were filming soemthing! So we continued to Disneyland and DCA. There's not a lot to report. So I will go ahead and skip to the end.

So on one of our last nights, we went to DCA and went to soaring over california. We waited alot! It turns out, the ride broke down and we recieved a free fastpass to anyride we wanted and we could take like 5 people with us, I think.
So we used it the other day for thunder Mountain.

Oh, I forgot! On on of the days we were at DCA, in Soaring over california, something happened. W were waiting in our rows and then suddenly(this is the wait you doo before you go into the ride.) all the lights turn on and the fire alarm goes on. It went like: " ATTENTION, ATTENTION. THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. PLEASE LEAVE THE BUILDING IMMEDEATLY! then it repeated itself. So everyone had to be evacuated. The CMs showed us the way. Great experience, I'll tell you that.

So on the last day( we were leaving to San diego that day.) we went to Disneyland for about 2 hours and then off to DCA for one hour. SSo we just did tower of terror and Monsters Inc. But before going to tower of terror, my dad sW DREam people . We went there and they awarded us with a ticket to go to the ultimate character meet and greet. But we couldn't go since it was at 5:30 pm!!:scared1: Since were a family of four and my sister and I wanted to keep it for souveniers, my dad and mom decided to give them away to a couple.(by that I mean and father or mother with one child.) So we found a young women - 20's with a little girl and we gave it to them. The most magical thing was that there were already dreamed! They were holding dream fastpasses! Imagine that! They were dreamed twice in a day! Imagine how they must have felt!!!! So we left to San Diego for 4 days.

We went to malls and Legoland...which was pretty fun. So now we just came back. Can't wait 'till net trip: June 09!!!!!!!!

q bueno q disfrutaras tu viaje a disneyland

habia mucha gente?

estaba todo funcionando en universal luego del fuego?

Mayra:
(lo voy a decir ingles para q me entiendas mejor)
There were more people than expected becauseit was father's day weekend and the new ride opened. But at the end of June, the crowds lowered. Make sure that when you get there go to city hall. Right at the entrance and get a first visit button.

the first visit button, that's a must do for us

espero q por ser la 2da semana de enero no tenga tanta gente. me recomendaron ir en weekday para evitar el parque muy lleno por los locals

gracias por contestar.

the first visit button, that's a must do for us

espero q por ser la 2da semana de enero no tenga tanta gente. me recomendaron ir en weekday para evitar el parque muy lleno por los locals

gracias por contestar.

exactly.

Espero q tengos un viaje super bueno!!! Yo no puedo esperar para el proximo mio! Me voy Junio 1, Junio 2?? 09!!! Menos de un year!!

Que bueno que disfrutaste tu viaje. Y que emocion ya tienes la fecha de el proximo viaje!!!;)

Welcome back!

Me alegro que lo pasaste tan feliz!

(ahora tengo que ver lo que dice tu hermana sobre vuestra viaje al lugar más feliz del mundo)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter