MCR $15 Disney gift card

loveswdw

DIS Veteran
If you do My Coke Rewards, they have a $15 Disney gift card right now for 1500 points. That's a HIGH point value but there hasn't been much to cash in on lately anyway. It is a one per membership lifetime redemption too according to the terms. But hey, $15 gift card pays for a child's buffet! :thumbsup2

whats sad is someone was selling 1000 my coke rewards for 40.00 on ebay. What some wont do

I've sold some crazy things on ebay in the past. It's not sellers, its the people who actually pay money to buy the stuff. You'd be surprised at some stuff that I sold, but it paid for half of my last vacation. I didn't complain.

If anyone gets the card could you let us know if it has an expiration date. My next vacation is a long way off and I see no reason to get it if it will just expire before I get back there.

I don't think there is any expiration. It looks just like any of my other Disney shopping cards. I'll look at the back later but I don't think it expires. Took maybe a week to get it in the mail.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter